• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Dexter

If you guys discuss any plot elements for season 5 can you be sure to add a spoiler label or similar? I know very little about that season and plan to purchase S5 on BD in a few months... Thx

Batman said:
If you guys discuss any plot elements for season 5 can you be sure to add a spoiler label or similar? I know very little about that season and plan to purchase S5 on BD in a few months... Thx

Season 5 will come out in a few months? That would be awesome because I want to watch it over again.

I haven't heard any dates, but would imagine given the show's popularity that they would want it on store shelves asap. I have an alert on amazon to be notified as soon a date is released...

Ust started to watch (season one) I'm on ep 6 I love the show GF watched a few episodes and just couldn't get into it. But now that I have netflick streaming I'm watching about 2-4 ep a week.

I've seen a few, too, maybe the first 4-5 of season 1. Didn't do much for me, so I probably won't continue. There are just too many TV shows that are about the worst aspects of society - shows like this and CSI and so many others - that focus on the "spectacle" of serial killers, rapists, etc. Why steep yourself in that?

Ok, off my soapbox. Y'all enjoy yerselves, now! :D

Trust me PaulyT what they show you on tv is nothing compared to the brutality of real life. Working in a morgue for 20 years taught me that. But I get a good laugh out of CSI Miami and how unbelievable that show is.

Just got my Amazon alert that season 5 is available for pre-order, although no release date was given...I'm stoked!!

Season 5 will be on my doorstep on Tuesday!! Can't wait...I'm thinking about picking up Showtime to watch season 6 this year.

Sweet!! It came a day early so I hopefully will get a chance to start a couple episodes tonight!! :banana-dance: Well maybe this smiley is more appropriate...:violence-axechase:

I like the show but my wife really digs it. She's been known to several episodes on Netflix, back-to-back-to-back.

So far this season has been really good. I'm really liking the story they are creating with Dexter and his inner demon. I'm not sure how I feel about the serial killer this season (Tom Hank's son) but we'll see. I'm excited for next week.

i have to admit - ive never liked dexter - until now.

i just watched the toothfairy episode yesterday, and the one prior (the one with mos def almost assaulted)...

anyways, im ending up denying myself on this one. same thing with homeland.

because once you start... man, its going to be difficult to let this one go.

Toothfairy episode was very good. Although I think every episode has been very good, minus this Sunday's. It seemed to be a transition into next week which looks awesome! I like how Dexter is finally hunting the killer. Makes it more exciting!

WOW what a twist this season just took!! I figured it out moments before it was revealed while watching the last two episodes back-to-back...but for the most part didn't see it coming. This plot twist made the whole season for me. It was kind of ho hum chugging along and while it measured up to past seasons, hadn't really offered anything new...well the writers made the waiting around for something BIG to happen payoff in spades! Can't wait for the last two episodes...

my 'free' directv promo of showtime discontinued last month.

man just when i started to like this show.

i really hope its not the last season.

i tried to buy the whole set for my sister, but man was it expensive!

POTENTIAL SPOILERS COMING UP!!!

So.. WTF? How the hell are they going to write themselves out of that corner?

Funny, just started watching Dexter a couple of days ago on Netfilx and just found this thread. We are watching 2 ep a night. Season 1. Great show. Neither my wife nor I watch a lot of tv so when we find a good one, we stick with it. BTW, love Netflix Stream. ALL X Files episodes. First 3 seasons of Dexter. Plus, all the Star Trek movies and tons of kids shows Only complaint is the PQ sometimes sucks. But its $8.00 a month.

Back