• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Dexter

Holy shit this is gonna be a good season!! I thought after the last episode last season they were in danger of "jumping the shark" but I'm really digging where this headed...

Fuck! The first two episodes this season are killer!

The show has gone a completely different direction that I thought it would.....and has just turned up the intensity that much more. Also...good to see Dexter from an "outside" point of view..."you are one sick fuck"

Best show on TV...by far. And now....Walking Dead starts. I don't watch TV much at all, except this time of year....

Holy shyt this season is good!! Only one episode left and Dexter has REALLY backed himself into a corner big time. Can't wait to see how things play out. SO much better than I expected this season to be after the last episode of season 6... :eusa-clap:

For those that haven't seen the series finale, turn the channel and go somewhere else-potential spoilers coming ....

Ok, who thought the "ending" was a total amateur hack job? For something that I thought was one of the better written series, this ending was melodramatic crap. At least to me and the shebeast.

I agree...but I think the whole season was a disappointment. I felt the writers got too "cute" with their "twists and turns" and took away the essence of Dexter's character, as well as Deb's. Deb's ability to "normalize" as quickly as she did was hokey, and I thought Dexter's obsession with Hannah was very uncharacteristic of him. 40+ years of being a certain individual, combined with training, pissed away as he found a "connection", which, he never had.

The ending was an example of the writers pussy-ing out. I thought about it for a few days to make sure there wasn't an angle I didn't see, but ultimately, I felt like the writers didn't want to finalize the series, or Dexter, in the way they should have.

The best part was Batista watching the video of Dexter "Defending himself". Thought Batista's expression was quite funny.

Overall....awesome series. Awesome characters. Awesome in every way. Except the last one....I felt ripped off by it.

Back