• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Game of Thrones - SPOILER THREAD

Well crap!! I feel like I read that somewhere. Oh well, sorry for the misinformation. Now that makes last nights episode all the more disappointing.

Like everyone I found the latest episode underwhelming and disappointing.

What made it worse was binge watching all of season 7 right before watching it.

I have read a few reviewd that said they were trying to emulate season 1 episode 1 where many of the characters were introduced.

I did enjoy all the characters reuniting and the interaction between those who haven’t met before. I think expectations just fell short due to going into such a short season. We were probably all expecting at least 2-3 events taking place and short of Jon being told the truth, nothing really happened. Another 5-15 of footage after Jamie arrived probably would’ve carried the entire episode.

Last edited:
I did enjoy all the characters reuniting and the interaction between those who haven’t met before. I think expectations just fell short due to going into such a short season. We were probably all expecting at least 2-3 events taking place and short of Jon being told the truth, nothing really happened. Another 5-15 of footage after Jamie arrived probably would’ve carried the entire episode.
Uh that's a cliffhanger/teaser for the next episode. They've been doing those forever

I didn't realize the meaning or connection with the "spirals" they keep showing after the night king attacks somewhere, but some are making he connection that it looks suspiciously like the Targaryan crest. I gotta say, they have a point. Here is the crest:dragon2.jpg
And here is the spiral from the most recent episode:
spiral.jpg

Getting the slapstick out of the way early I suppose, cause it’s about to get real!

Oh...and when Arya got naked...I was, apparently like the rest of the internet, freaked out.
Killing people, OK. Putting people in pies, they F*ing deserved it.
Getting naked?...wait...is it legal for me to watch this? How old is she? OMG, I watched her grow up...this is weird.
No worries though, she's 22 years old.

Man...this show is so awesome.

Has anyone else thought that maybe "the crypts" that are supposed to be so safe may not be so safe?

There is no doubt in my mind that there is something going to happen down there... no doubt at all.

I still haven't seen Sunday nights episode, will tonight, so I didn't click on the article that was saying the same thing about the crypts. So you may be on to something Jeff.

I still haven't seen Sunday nights episode, will tonight, so I didn't click on the article that was saying the same thing about the crypts. So you may be on to something Jeff.

I didn't realize there was an article about that. I will have to look it up.

I didn't realize there was an article about that. I will have to look it up.
I don't think this is the article I saw the link to, but it does talk about the crypts and why they may be dangerous. It basically says that Jon had a dream in the books that looks to be coming true in the series. LINK

Thinking about it, it makes sense. They have been burning the dead bodies since the night king showed, but nobody thought about the dead ancestors in the crypt.

I’m very intrigued by these theories.....

I’m sure many feel the same way, that I expect very few characters, if any, to be happy when everything plays out.

Back