• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Great Movie Lines

I know! I know!!! I am suddenly very addicted to Time Bandits:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlJaIREGnaM[/youtube]

Rope, you forgot...

"You know Ed, If I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it."

"You're so drunk you're probably seeing double"
"Well I've got two guns, one for each of you!"

I came here to chew bubblegum and kick some ass! Guess what, I'm all out of bubblegum!
(might be a little off on the exact quote)

..And number three was Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Loved that movie as a teenager.

"What is best in life?

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

Razz said:
Rope, you forgot...

"You know Ed, If I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it."

"You're so drunk you're probably seeing double"
"Well I've got two guns, one for each of you!"

"Ike, maybe poker just not your game, I know, lets have a spelling contest."

"Why Johnny, you look like a someone just walked over your grave."

"Ok lunger, lets do it!"

"Say when"

Rope

I second the suggestion of leaving the movie out until someone guesses correctly...

"The frost, it sometimes makes the blade stick..."

Huey said:
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick some ass! Guess what, I'm all out of bubblegum!
(might be a little off on the exact quote)

Roddy Piper, from They Live. I love that movie.

Oh, and Flint....be careful with that..."That's pure concentrated evil".

1. Wendy...darling. Light of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya...
I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the f--k in.

2. "What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What?

3. I kick ass for the Lord!

4. Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?

D

"Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting."

"A man can be an artist at anything, food or whatever if you're good enough at it. _________ art is death, and he's about to paint his masterpiece!"

Rope

Doghart said:
1. Wendy...darling. Light of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya...
I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the f--k in.

2. "What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What?

3. I kick ass for the Lord!

4. Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?

D

1. The Shining
2. Pulp fiction
3. ?
4. Zoolander

Rope said:
"Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting."

"A man can be an artist at anything, food or whatever if you're good enough at it. _________ art is death, and he's about to paint his masterpiece!"

Rope

Man on Fire.

Back