• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Great Movie Lines

"Are you a captain now? You know, the water goes outside of the boat."

Rope

Answer "Into the Blue"

Here's mine

"I normally like to be kissed, before I get fucked" this has been used in a couple movies, but I am looking fror the original movie.

hint: Michael Douglas says the line.

It would almost have to be Black Rain. It's been a long time since I've seen The War of the Roses though.

If I say you're ninjas, then you're ninjas.

MatthewB said:
"Are you a captain now? You know, the water goes outside of the boat."

Rope

Answer "Into the Blue"

Here's mine

"I normally like to be kissed, before I get fucked" this has been used in a couple movies, but I am looking fror the original movie.

hint: Michael Douglas says the line.

That line is synonimous with more than one movie. First that comes to mind is "Blood Diamond"

Rope

It was actually used in "Black Rain" years before "blood Diamond" Michael Douglas is being questioned by the Japanese commisioner for taking a conterfet 100 dollar bill and as he demonstartes why he took it, he turns to his assigned japanese partner and says the line. Meanwhile the partner "Matsumura" looks confused and Andy Garcia turns to Matsumura and starts to simulate "jerking off" and says, "Don't jerk us around, you talk to your partner before you talk to the suits"

Now go home and get your shinebox!

That one goes out to Mazer, fucker needs to get on here!

Huey said:
Now go home and get your shinebox!
Frank Vincent to Joe Pesci in...
goodfella.gif

Since Jamhead didn't leave a new quote and I suck at this, I'm gonna break the rules and insert one here:

"...a momentary loss of muscular coordination..."

(bonus points if you can name the song that used this as a sample)

"Could you describe the ruckus, sir?"

Finally Rope, you are completly wrong. I think I may stumped you all with this one. Keep trying.

MatthewB said:
"There's a dead fly in my potatos"
"Just eat it honey"

:eusa-whistle:

I can get the tone of it....I'll get it soon.

Here's an easy one...

Do you take drugs, Danny?

jamhead said:
MatthewB said:
"Just eat it honey"

Here's an easy one...

OH, HE GOT ALL OF THAT ONE!

IT'S IN THE HOLE!

(while eating a just found Baby Ruth) It's no big deal.

Rope

jamhead said:

Rope said:
OH, HE GOT ALL OF THAT ONE!

IT'S IN THE HOLE!

(while eating a just found Baby Ruth) It's no big deal.

caddyshack-300x248.jpg

And now, my personal favorite of all...

"Now yous can't leave."

^ A Bronx Tale...

"Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water - and BAM!. A fuckin' bullet rips off part of your head. Your brains are lying on the ground in little bloody pieces. Now I ask ya, would you give a fuck what kind of pants the son-of-a-bitch who shot you was wearing?"

jamhead said:
MatthewB said:
"Just eat it honey"

Here's an easy one...

Come on guys this movie was very popular and actually holds a guiness record that to this day still has not been broken......no, you aint getting any more than that.

MatthewB said:
Come on guys this movie was very popular and actually holds a guiness record that to this day still has not been broken......no, you aint getting any more than that.
Maybe you should give a third kind of hint. ;-)

Back