• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Legends of the Knight

Very cool. THis really deserves to be seen by as many people as possible. Wow, a lot of work to spread the word though...

Thanks Pauly! Yeah it's a bit of work to promote this thing. I think putting it out there bluntly on FB that I'm a producer helped to show I'm serious about this film. Maybe that helped to convince 10-20 people that were on the fence to go ahead and purchase tickets to my screening. Maybe, maybe not.

I know Brett had a real conundrum on his hands in that he wanted this film to be used for good causes and if he had gone the distribution route it wouldn't have been able to do that, at least not on this level. And on the flip side, distribution would've allowed it to be seen as fast as possible by many more people. Anyone who really wants to see it will most likely see a screening pop-up in their area especially near larger cities throughout the U.S. but they've got to keep their antennas up and follow wearebatman.com or simply buy a BD or DVD at the site's store.

Yeah. And in case any of you here aren't able to get to a screening, I highly recommend getting a copy of the BD. You won't regret it. Very family-friendly as well, I think my kids got a lot out of this.

If anyone here would like a copy, I managed to wrestle 4 DVDs and 10 BDs away from Brett this past Thursday. My intention is to have them on hand for Thursday but I will keep you posted if there are any left over. I can ship them immediately. There seems to be delays on the website depending on whether Brett is traveling promoting the movie or not.

Just some thoughts....my ticket sales are currently at 158. I can't believe the support I've had from my friends and family in spreading the word. You never know how much word of mouth your gonna get or how many people can spare the time on a Thursday school night. We had an initial threshold (the number I had to hit to guarantee a screening) of 71. We hit that in two weeks. But I didn't know if sales would fizzle from that point or not. I never anticipated the sales doubling and then some. I feel overwhelmed and grateful to know so many amazing people both at home and here. Life is good!!

Sorry Jamhead, it's been crazy. The movie was a success...a lot of positive feedback. We wound up topping out at 160 tickets sold. I didn't see the check list of those in attendance but I'd guess 120-130 showed up.

This was the first Blu Ray Movie we watched at the GTG in John's Home Theater...........

Awesome!

Barb was crying, I was all choked up.............. What a way to kick off a 3 day party!!

Great Job Chris!

Now we own one too!

:text-bravo:

Just an FYI, Legends of the Knight launches on a MUCH broader scale tomorrow on iTunes, Amazon and Google Play. Learn more about it at WeareBatman.com

Everyone from the forum who's seen it has genuinely enjoyed it. Check it out if you haven't already, you're sure to be moved.

Legends of the Knight is now available on Netflix. Instantly ready to stream to ~65million subscribers. Quite an accomplishment credited to the filmmaker Brett Culp.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 471
Legends of the Knight is now available on Hulu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 402
Back