• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Man of Steel!!

Batman

Staff member
Famous
The next Superman director has been hired : Zach Snyder

:text-link:

IMO, another inspired choice by WB and kudos to Chris Nolan for this decision. FWIW Zach Snyder is my frontrunner to helm the next bat-flick when Nolan and crew step aside after Batman 3...

*Link fixed*

Superman Has Been Cast

WB, Zach Snyder have chosen Henry Cavill to play Superman in the December 2012 movie. He has the look, but I am not familiar with him at all. I haven't been disappointed in anything that Chris Nolan (producer on this project) has been involved in yet, so I'm sure with his blessing this casting will be a good one...:text-link:

2668522.jpg

Re: Next Superman Director Hired

Kevin Costner and Diane Lane have been cast to play Johnathan and Martha Kent in the upcoming (12/12) The Man Of Steel...Also Viggo Mortenson is rumored to be in the running to play General Zod.

Amy Adams (The Fighter) has been cast as Lois Lane is The Man of Steel...

Last SM was such a God awful disapointment.......makes it hard for me to get excited about this one.

^. :laughing-rolling: that would seriously be me if they fucked with the Batman release date....

:laughing-lettersrofl: :text-lol: That clip's hilarious!

Is Kevin Spacey returning as Lex Luthor?

Yesfan70 said:
:laughing-lettersrofl: :text-lol: That clip's hilarious!

Is Kevin Spacey returning as Lex Luthor?
Doubtful. If Lex is in this film, it hasn't been announced. This film is not in series with previous films either...the studio is taking the character in a new, fresh direction.

CiscoKid said:
I'm sort of worried about this movie turning out well. Zack Snyder did do 300 which was great, but every single other movie he's done I haven't liked. I haven't seen Sucker Punch, but I heard it wasn't very good. Watchmen was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Hopefully he pulls out another 300 from his hat. That movie was really good.

We all have different tastes.

I thought Sucker Punch was very good and I also really liked Watchmen.

CiscoKid said:
I'm sort of worried about this movie turning out well. Zack Snyder did do 300 which was great, but every single other movie he's done I haven't liked. I haven't seen Sucker Punch, but I heard it wasn't very good. Watchmen was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Hopefully he pulls out another 300 from his hat. That movie was really good.
Watchmen was STRAIGHT OUT OF the graphic novel pretty much panel for panel. So you wouldn't have liked the GN either. Dont lose sight of the fact that Chris Nolan is there to keep him in line....

Henry Cavill as Superman Revealed!!

Bleepin' Sweet!! Enjoy!

manofsteel-first-pic-Cavill.jpg

Man of Steel full length trailer!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DaPBBOHfsA[/youtube]

^ that's borrowed from Total Film magazine, I believe they're saying its "time" to do Superman the right way... :twocents-mytwocents:

The previews shown at The Hobbit really caught my interest. If this is anywhere as good as the three Batman movies it will be the best Superman movies ever, IMO. Don't laugh but the Lone Ranger preview also looked great.

Back