• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

MB Quart Vera bookshelf speakers

Victory favors the bold!!! Or something like that.

None the less a balls out move by all of ya. I will be interested to here you all's impressions. My luck the will be stunning and Ill kick myself for not makeing the move.

Is there a way to link a PDF here, if so let me know and I will post the Marketing Brochure.

Keith, try and get a pair to John's later this month! I gotta hear if these sound like $3k speakers or $500 speakers. :happy-smileygiantred:

Nice, gents. Looking forward to all your reviews! :D

Batman said:
I gotta hear if these sound like $3k speakers or $500 speakers. :happy-smileygiantred:
Man, it's going to be really funny if this blows on our faces. :happy-smileygiantred:

I was telling Heeman... I don't think there's much risk. I'd be willing to bet that you'd have no problem selling these for what you have invested in them.

Hell ... Mat says he sold an 8 year old refurbed receiver with a defective HDMI port for $500. You should be golden.

Towen7 said:
Hell ... Mat says he sold an 8 year old refurbed receiver with a defective HDMI port for $500. You should be golden.
Maybe that doctor needs some speakers now that he has a receiver? :happy-smileygiantred:

"Good news, Dennie, your order #8394710 is on its way!"

Fast shipping!

Now, 7 to 10 days and I should have a new pair of speakers! :banana-rock:

Dennie

UPS tracking says they will be here Monday March 10th...

Hodgkins, IL, United States 03/05/2014 3:21 A.M. Arrival Scan
Palatine, IL, United States 03/05/2014 2:37 A.M. Departure Scan
Palatine, IL, United States 03/04/2014 8:32 P.M. Origin Scan

.......... :text-thankyoublue:

Dennie

Brown truck just dropped off the speakers. I am in the process of unboxing them. I will snap a couple of pics.

Just got done unpacking them. They were double boxed so I was happy about that. One thing bothered me a little is that they have no owner's manual. Not a big deal but this is the first pair of speakers that I have bought that didn't have an owner's manual.
By looking at them, I can say that these are no way $500 speakers. The build quality is too good.
Here are some pictures.

20140306_131802_zpsca388815.jpg

20140306_132038_zpsed22c32b.jpg

20140306_132402_zps981ebfc4.jpg

20140306_132447_zpsdd8158ac.jpg

20140306_132708_zps8e4b202b.jpg

20140306_132802_zpsbb0615b2.jpg

I will do a quick listening session when my two year old son wakes up from sleep and give you guys my first impressions.

AWESOME!!!!

I can't wait to hear your first impressions.......

Wake that 2 year old up!!

:music-rockout: :music-rockout:

Back