• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

My speakers are better than yours!

PaulyT

Behind the Curtain
Staff member
Administrator
Superstar
The subject says it all. OOohhhh.... devil smileys! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

But my headphones are better than yours! :mrgreen: Ooooo, that reminds me - I wanted to make a headphone category.

Good plan. How 'bout some music categories? Could even have separate sections for different music styles...?

Edit: checking to see if editing works...

PaulyT said:
Good plan. How 'bout some music categories? Could even have separate sections for different music styles...?

HEY! Isn't that a suggestion? Don't you think that should go in the suggestion section? And why the hell doesn't it display admin next to your name? Grrrrrrrrrr! This is already driving me nuts!

Zing said:
PaulyT said:

HEY! Isn't that a suggestion? Don't you think that should go in the suggestion section? And why the hell doesn't it display admin next to your name? Grrrrrrrrrr! This is already driving me nuts!

I did, silly boy. :ugeek:

Dunno about the admin thing, is that something you have to add me to now that I'm registered?

PaulyT said:
Dunno about the admin thing, is that something you have to add me to now that I'm registered?

Yes and I already did. These friggin' permissions are going to kill me!

emoxley said:
PaulyT said:
The subject says it all. OOohhhh.... devil smileys! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Does this mean we're gonna have speaker wars? :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, bring it on!

Rope said:
In a pig @ss! :mrgreen:

What, you're personally experimenting with new waveguide technology, there, Rope?

My Speakers are bigger than yours! :eek:

KlipschTwoWith2Lamps_1460.jpg

Someone left the door open, so I just came in. Hi Everyone!

Dennie ;)

Zing said:
Dennie said:

Dennie ;)

Hi back atcha! And welcome.

Are those La Scalas new to you?
Hey Zing, No, well I actually stole that photo on line, but mine are almost exactly the same thing. I've had them a few years now and just love them!

At 123lbs. each, they are beasts. :eek:

Dennie

Dennie said:

Dennie ;)

If you have the correct listening space, the La Scala's would definetly be dyanamic and transparent to the point they'd disappear completely, with a sound stage as big as the all outdoors.

Rope

Rope said:
Dennie said:

Dennie ;)

If you have the correct listening space, the La Scala's would definetly be dyanamic and transparent to the point they'd disappear completely, with a sound stage as big as the all outdoors.

Rope

Well said Rope! They are amazing speakers. I wish I had a bigger room, but they do just fine where I have them. The greatest thing about these speakers is, I've never felt the need to upgrade since I got them. I did buy new crossovers, Type AA/A convertible from Bob Crites. Here's a pic of those.....
KlipschParts016.jpg

I now spend most of my free time listening to music and enjoying the heck out of it! :D

Dennie

Back