• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

My speakers are better than yours!

Batman said:
My Dynaudio Contour S 5.4s

087.jpg

NO!!!!!!!!!!!

MY Dynaudio Contour S 5.4s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_1778.jpg

Yeah?! My Contours have a one-off finish so NAH NAH :teasing-neener: er I mean :hand:

Well mine are... ummm, ummm... well they are...ummm ..... MINE! So that means they are better!!!! :eek:bscene-buttred:

Razz said:
Well mine are... ummm, ummm... well they are...ummm ..... MINE! So that means they are better!!!! :eek:bscene-buttred:
Yours have a custom couch portal... :teasing-neener:

Botch said:
Razz said:
Yours have a custom couch portal... :teasing-neener:
Mine are hidden behind a secret entrance... :hand:

OMG! Would you two stop?

Why not just whip 'em out and we can settle this once for all?!

Zing said:
OMG! Would you two stop?

Why not just whip 'em out and we can settle this once for all?!

Razz started it.... :eusa-whistle:

It's Bats fault!!!!

He just wishes his speakers are actually the "Rosewood" finish....... he is just actually jealous... I feel bad for him......

I think both you bitches need to ship those Contours to my house (at your expense mind you) and I will do a thorough eximination and testing of both sets of speakers, now granted this testing will be very intense, so you may not get these back for a short while maybe 10 to 20 years and then I will decide whose is better. :handgestures-thumbup:

MatthewB said:
I will do a thorough eximination and testing of both sets of speakers, now granted this testing will be very intense,
I hear those are ported speakers?

DIYer said:
I hear those are ported speakers?

That's why I won't send my speakers to Matt for ummm..."auditioning"..... my speakers would never be the same.....

DIYer said:
At least they will be well broken-in. :D

Matt listens to nothing above the 30Hz frequency, so, unless Razz's 5.4's will play well below 30, they'll never get broken-in at Matt's abode.

Rope

Oh Rope they'd come back alright, humilated, ashamed, whimpering and afraid to offer any good sound....heck they'd be Bose

smgreen, I may be niave, but just what the frig is that thing and what does it do?

Wardsweb said:
Google phoenix gold cyclone subwoofer
Uh, that thing doesn't sound right in this video. :(
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffJ46-Xj9h4[/youtube]

Back