• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

New Computer Desk

It is indeed ALMOST too much...but I like a lot. I wouldn't go larger even if I could.

So why not add a link on the video from the computer to the home theater screen. Apple system with Apple TV airplay.

Wife uses IPAD with airplay wifi to Apple TV to see video on large screen streamed off the IPAD.

malsackj said:
So why not add a link on the video from the computer to the home theater screen. Apple system with Apple TV airplay.

Wife uses IPAD with airplay wifi to Apple TV to see video on large screen streamed off the IPAD.
Who said I don't have that capability already? :happy-smileygiantred: but there's not always a need to waste precious lamp hours on a front projector...I can AirPlay music from iTunes easy enough directly to the Marantz preamp and I have a Macmini that hosts my movie server and behaves like an HTPC with out SatTV/DVR capabilities but I have the Hoppa for that...

Batman said:
d104319f4da6330bc6e7338bd76c469b_zps6cee6ed4.jpg

I love the cross-over with the MOS tee shirt!

Towen7 said:
Another Batman project done better than mine. Curse you!

Curse both of you. You guys, and others, have some mad ww skills. I'd be happy if I were half as good as some of you all on here.

I never tire of these build threads.

Wade, you sell yourself short....You've built many things to be proud of bro!! :handgestures-thumbup:

Batman said:
Wade, you sell yourself short....You've built many things to be proud of bro!! :handgestures-thumbup:

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm proud of some of the things I've made. You guys seem to take it to a whole other level.

Back