• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Official Sim Racing Thread

I'd like for you to do that as well.

I'll wait.
68b1df15-ef0b-46c0-9bae-1c98393a8fc5_text.gif

New addition coming soon to the simulator
Why you little... so that's why you sent me that image earlier? With your comments about me wanting to fly jets and Flight Simulator offering an F-18, I took it as you were suggesting I buy flight controls.

I look forward to your dogfight videos, Maverick.

200.gif

Some Assetto Corsa Competizione gameplay footage at the legendary Spa-Francorchamps circuit in Belgium. As always, all clips in HD, UHD and 4K.

I made the first one for @Towen7 just to show him the game. The other two are just me experimenting with replays and camera views.

Some Assetto Corsa Competizione gameplay footage at the legendary Spa-Francorchamps circuit in Belgium. As always, all clips in HD, UHD and 4K.

I made the first one for @Towen7 just to show him the game. The other two are just me experimenting with replays and camera views.

Assuming the speed is set to kmh?

Back at Spa. Headed out of the pits after setting up my car. As I enter the track, two cars are coming quick. I stay off the racing line, as I should. I'm shown the blue flag (let faster cars pass) so I even lift off the throttle. They pass and the chase begins. Ramirez in front of me makes a mistake but I can't capitalize on it for fear of contact (and the subsequent hit to my safety rating) so I play it conservative. Then it happens again. Still too risky at this part of the track so I wait. Finally I'm right on him and now he's getting the blue flags but he's not honoring them and stays on the line. So I have to pass him the old fashioned way: off-line and 'round the outside.

Last edited:
@Towen7 and I on the same track at the same time. In the same car too (McLaren 720S GT3). What fun! Some of you people need to get off your asses and follow suit.

Tom (car #2) ahead. I tried to pass him several times. He blocked me a couple of times (perhaps because I crashed into him on an earlier lap). I was hellbent to get around him.

@Towen7 and I on the same track at the same time. In the same car too (McLaren 720S GT3). What fun! Some of you people need to get off your asses and follow suit.

Tom (car #2) ahead. I tried to pass him several times. He blocked me a couple of times (perhaps because I crashed into him on an earlier lap). I was hellbent to get around him.

I don't own ACC. It was on sale on Steam and I didn't buy it. I'm too cheap to buy it at full price. And my G27 wheel and pedals need to be upgraded..blah...blah...blah....and my cycle trainer crapped out and I need to replace it first...blah...blah..blah. Is that enough excuses?
Mike
PS: Nice touch on the helmet colours Zing!!

@Towen7 He blocked me a couple of times (perhaps because I crashed into him on an earlier lap). I was hellbent to get around him.

For the record ... I was driving in my usual unskilled/erratic style, not intentionally blocking. You had more than a few opportunities to attempt a pass and had the spotter told me there was a car alongside I'd have done my best to give space ... unlike a certain someone on T18 about 7 laps earlier.

lol Bumper cars at 150mph looks pretty fun to me.

Back