• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Power Sound Audio

^^ FINE!!! But I'll be back, you mark my words!! :angry-cussingblack:

CMonster said:
Batman said:
^^ don't be a pusher Chuck!! :eek:bscene-buttred:

Oh, yeah, like you're one to talk Mr. ForceMeToBuyAppleShit. You just shut the f' up unless you have something valuable to add to this thread... :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Although, I really kinda dug the Apple TV thing after seeing it at your house Chuck.

Randy said:
Although, I really kinda dug the Apple TV thing after seeing it at your house Chuck.

I have to admit its working out well and I'm thinking about adding another one upstairs. We've had a couple of parties and it's fun to see different people step up to be DJ for a bit; it's so easy with the Remote app on the iPad mini, plus YouTube navigation is soooo much easier.

But we're getting off-topic - someone buy a freakin' Triax or two already!!! And Zing, when are your XS30s arriving? I'm sure those bad boys are going to be mighty impressive as well.

CMonster said:
And Zing, when are your XS30s arriving?
I'm not sure. If I had to guess, I'd say the week of the 29th. I believe they're still waiting on some parts.

CMonster said:
I'm sure those bad boys are going to be mighty impressive as well.
That's what I'm counting on. If I understood Tom correctly, the output of a pair of XS30's in my room would be equal to a single Triax (or equal to 4-5 PB12-NSD/2's). Needless to say, I'm more than a little anxious. I'm going from two 12" drivers with an Xmax of 12mm to four 15" drivers with an Xmax of 25mm. That's a serious increase in air movement.

Zing said:
CMonster said:
I'm not sure. If I had to guess, I'd say the week of the 29th. I believe they're still waiting on some parts.
My new guess is the week of the 5th. They're expecting a further 10-day wait for their Power X 15" drivers.

Zing said:
Zing said:
CMonster said:
My new guess is the week of the 5th. They're expecting a further 10-day wait for their Power X 15" drivers.

Hi guys,

We just got word to expect to see shipping (BOL) on a large quantity of Power-X15s from our vendor in Nevada within 24 hours. Usually takes 3-4 business days to arrive in Ohio. So we should have all back orders fulfilled by next Wed/Thur. Any new orders should ship same day/next day after that.

Now, if we can just get the Triax 15s here...

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

Hi all,

Couple updates

1)A few hundred Power-X 15s are officially "en route". ETA is 3-4 business days(tues/wed). All Power-X back orders should be fulfilled by wed/thurs.

2)We are still waiting for a new update on the Triax 15s(different vendor). These are already about 10-14 days late and he was stuck waiting on one last component from one of his vendors last I heard(a few days ago). As soon as we hear news on this we will be sure to update everyone. We have 40-50(?) Triax enclosures and amplifiers here now. Some assembly is taking place, all amplifier DSP is being loaded, etc. Once the Triax drivers do arrive we will be able to assemble, QC, and box-up all of the pre-orders in a very efficient manner.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record we sincerely apologize for missing our expected ship dates on any back order and thanks to all for being so patient. We get half dozen or so calls/emails a day inquiring about a back order and every single person to date has been very polite and understanding when we share the latest status.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

^^ thanks for checking in & keeping the forum updated Tom :text-bravo:

CMonster has 3.

Zing has 2.

Heeman just upgraded from one to another.

Who's next?

I was keeping my yap shut and had actually ordered 2 Triax subs...but due to the extended wait and some other recent issues that have cropped up, unfortunately I had to cancel. So I won't be able to contribute to this thread for quite some time if ever from a personal standpoint. I hope to hear Zings sometime soon though.

Tom, this has to be just as frustrating for you as I'm sure it is for your Triax customers. But if that new driver performs even half as good as it looks... :scared-eek:

On another forum Tom mentioned that the new drivers will add about 40 lbs for a total weight of 230 lbs. Get your hernia now and avoid the rush........

Also, due to the higher cost of the new drivers, there's a good possibility of a price increase coming.

Back