• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Power Sound Audio

heeman said:
Towen7 said:
Man ... Now I hate my sub.

Thanks (not) for giving me a serious case of subwoofer envy.

Well shit! Cmonster has 3 of these.............. :scared-yipes:
MattB and I refer to that as a work in progress. :)

CMonster said:
I've hit my PSA quota so it's time for someone else to step up.
OK, I just stood up and hit my quota with a pair of 9Hz-capable XS30's.

Zing said:
CMonster said:
I've hit my PSA quota so it's time for someone else to step up.

I hope that your house is built well.........

Congrats, and of course you already know how much you suck!!!

CMonster said:
Did you get one of the new finishes or stick with the satin black texture?
Satin black.

I had really wanted one of the other finishes but the subs are going in each front corner of the room and I may even need to place my mains on each sub. They're finished in Birdseye Maple and I was afraid anything other than black would look tacky and tasteless. Still, I requested the finish samples with the hope that one of them may go well in a contrasting-but-complimentary way. And one almost did. I'm uncertain if it was the American Cherry or the Espresso as they weren't marked but, in the end, I played it safe and chose black.

Zing said:

I guess Babs gets to go shopping now! What designer handbag will be next? Maybe a pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes? I think I will start with the Neiman Marcus website right now! :happy-cheerleaderkid:

Welcome to the MSC* Zing!

Maxi Me

*Multiple Sub Club. (Of course you've only just begun the journey...)

Zing, just because a guy shaves his head to emulate you doesn't mean you have to go all sub-happy and emulate him. No matter the reason, though, YOU SUCK!!!

John

I've really got to stop reading this thread...

yromj said:
I've really got to stop reading this thread...

Why (triax) is that? It's not (triax) like you'll be tempted at all (triax) to throw down some cash on a new sub (dual triax).

Batman said:
^^ don't be a pusher Chuck!! :eek:bscene-buttred:

Oh, yeah, like you're one to talk Mr. ForceMeToBuyAppleShit. You just shut the f' up unless you have something valuable to add to this thread... :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:

Back