• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Son's video going viral

Can you at least post the twitter account? I don't have one myself and I'd like to see what non-celebrity (?) account has generated so many followers.

I'm pretty sure if you dress yourself up and beg for change, you can do pretty well. In HS one of the "popular" kids in my class would stand at the snack line during lunch and ask for everyone's change. EVERY day he would end up with between $5 and $10. Every single day.

Back when I was just starting to work professionally in Manhattan the start of the well dressed beggar began (or at least I first noticed it). These clean relatively well dressed guys would stand by the subway turnstiles or near a corner and ask people for a dollar or two for the train, or just to help them out. I once stopped and asked how much one guy took in doing this...he said a good day is a few hundy. Amazeballs.

Psychology does amazing things.

Panhandlers my friends praying on bleeding hearts. Many those drive better cars and take better vacations than you. I learned this the hard way while working downtown KC. I used to give pocket change to those people sitting out while I was working because I felt sorry for them. One day the walking beat cop downtown seen me. He stopped talked with me awhile said i was just throwing money away. That guy gets dropped off in a nicer car than you may drive, and can make more money in a day than you and I combined. He told me that particular guy works the winter in KC then drifts down to Florida and lives it up on his winnings. Also said real homeless would get beat up for sitting in these prime panhandling locations. He told us if want to donate do it through a pantry or organization that will get what the true homeless need.

That afternoon we worked late past rush hour and KC downtown becomes deserted after rush hour. Well sure as shit like the cop said a 4 wheel drive pickup I mean nice pulled up Mr homeless jumps in his wife are or slides over gives a peck on his cheek and away they go. Next morning we come to finish up the survey and Mr homeless hits us up for spare change. I said I got something better and his eyes widened. I got in my wallet pulled out my business card and wrote my boss # told him we are hiring for pipeline surveyors requires travel starts 20.00 an hour 120.00 a day per diem all the overtime you call handle. Just be able to pass drug test and take safety training and willingness to work in many conditions. He gave me a look like yeah right turned and walked away. The business card was flipped and floated off in the wind.

Flint -

First of all congrats for your step-sons success! You should be proud of him, as I am sure that you are. Especially since you were not sure if he was going to graduate HS.

Was this a plan for him, or did it just happen to turn into a $200K + /year adventure?

Did you help him along with this, being the true marketer that you are?

Many of us are clueless in the endless opportunities there are for turning a great income these days, especially unique one like selling Tweeter...........

Continued success for him and keep him in line, that kind of dough for a young good looking kid can be very dangerous, but you already know that!!

This afternoon YouTube's official twitter account tweeted this video to their 44M followers. That's huge.

The cumulative views has doubled in 24 hours to nearly 3M.

Joseph is being interviewed tomorrow morning by the local Fox affiliate and Time Magazine has contacted him.

This is happening for him, and he is thrilled.

Back