• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

The division starts tomorrow

Jomari I am on XBOX One not PS4. That may change over the holidays I may be on both. Again it's just a matter of free time of which I have very little lately.

PVP ownage in the Dark Zone is pretty brutal if you don't have a high level 4-man squad. Guys just walk right through you. I have pretty much abandoned Division although I liked the game. Playing a little more Destiny recently after new DLC dropped (new raid, light level bump and some grind worthy treats) when I can find time but still not playing as much as I would like. Too much baseball parenting, transporting, spectating (my own kid) and coaching (other kids) plus work schedule madness lately. No time for proper video gaming.

thanks for the response Monkey, I think that was one of the issues. to be honest, its a PVP/PVE game, but left out the PVE component for single players in the dust. Yes I completely get the part where they said it was developed with a 4 man crew in mind, but there was also a market wanting to get more DLC without going online or with other players, which is impossible if your player is campaign built based, and not deeply vested in the dark zone.

almost two years ago this game made a very bad bad splash. grew itno a very good game and now one of their bestsellers.

The division now has a sequel!!!

details will be given at E3

It's a fun game. I never quite had enough friends to play with. I am trying to talk one of my buddies into getting back into it since they released the big update not too long ago. I am only lvl 17. I'll be interested in the sequel, hopefully it won't take as long to develop as the first one.

dude, if ever, hit me up. you are on ps4 right?

let me know dude, i dont have much experience with pvp or pve multiplayer, only had ONE game with someone, it was fun but a lot of talking.

coincidentally, same with ghost recon wildlands, which people say the heart of the game lies in co-op

i am really excited, but also taking it with a grain of salt. if you remember how the division was SUPPOSED to look like, it was amazing. despite the water downed version, i just love the solid storyline.

coincidentally, i like a lot of games from ubisoft, even tho they produce loot and microtransaction games. i dont mind, i play and pay for it.

dude, if ever, hit me up. you are on ps4 right?

let me know dude, i dont have much experience with pvp or pve multiplayer, only had ONE game with someone, it was fun but a lot of talking.

coincidentally, same with ghost recon wildlands, which people say the heart of the game lies in co-op

i am really excited, but also taking it with a grain of salt. if you remember how the division was SUPPOSED to look like, it was amazing. despite the water downed version, i just love the solid storyline.

coincidentally, i like a lot of games from ubisoft, even tho they produce loot and microtransaction games. i dont mind, i play and pay for it.

Yeah, I am on PS4. Actually have an Xbox as well but this game is on my PS4.

So if you don't play pvp or pve multiplayer how do you play this game? It seems like the quests are way too hard to tackle solo once you advance to level 10+.

i tackle things solo. :D

im leveled up enough to handle it, but not good enough to hit incursion spots. i also try to go up to level 4 or nowadays level 5 werlds.

so, the division 2 starts tonight for those who preorder it.

i am excited, but also a bit nervous. the division 1 has some very big shoes to fill.

do remember tho, that the division upon its first launch was a sh*tshow, until several, multiple, numerous, vast amounts of updates where made.

i look forward to the LVOA-C and the vector again.

@jomari how is it? I may be getting this game soon, but I am damn busy up until the end of April.

it depends. i like the original one, but the one i liked is a completely different one from the release version. remember, it had serious issues in the beginning, and quite frankly, felt almost the same thing last night. servers looked like it was locking up, and i got glitched in here and there. no good when you are playing PVE.

i dont play the dark zone, but this time looks like a great way to make it fair for newcomers.

too early to say, but im also abstaining from Anthem as a weak sign of protest. it was good, but the campaign was way too short. i finished it with side missions etc, in almost a week. thats not good for a pve pvp player game. i DO like the squad element.

Cool. I liked the first Division alot too. I have 2 buddies I play with from time to time. I too skip the dark zone b/c I just get destroyed in there.

I don't know anything at all about Anthem. Had to look it up.

recently started playing this afternoon, last night i got killed numerous times, im at level 7 and dont plan on maxing out immediately. i plan to play the game like i played the first. low and slow, BUT putting some side missions on the side first. since they dont level up with the main mission line, AND still gives you a higher percentage of xp, doesnt make sense to take them all out. i plan to do most of them, not all.

im having a good run with it, but be careful with character customization.

my guy looks like jet li in expendables. NOT on purpose.

and in some cases, he looks like Donnie yen too.

i wanted him to look korean. oh well. cantonese 90's action flick guys it is.

i just saw that the PS5 can show you how many hours you have plugged into a game, apparently i lost 655 hours on this one.

wow.

what sucks is that i dont remember my ubisoft account details, and the email linked to it is long gone. sucks because i had a lot invested in it.

red dead for me was about 300

too bad i cant find out more about fallout 4, fallout 3. i guess i have to reboot my ps4 again to see if it can show it.

Back