• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

The Walking Dead

If you like this series you need to rent/view the movie "Stake Land".

Also as I mentioned before the complete season 1 is on NF streaming.

Fuck, they never mention what the man at the CDC whispers to Rick Grimes at the end of season 1. In season 2 Rick is asked what he said and he says it's not worth saying and that is all that is said. WTF? Looking forward to season 3 in January.

Just a reminder season 3 started last Sunday you can catch last weeks and this weeks episode this Sunday. WooHoo

I'm late to the party on this one, but I just watched episode #1 and that was intense! Is this show worth staying with? Seems like it is.

AndySTL said:
I'm late to the party on this one, but I just watched episode #1 and that was intense! Is this show worth staying with? Seems like it is.

Episode 1 of which season?

Rope

AndySTL said:
First season.

Cool! Starting with the first season will give added dimension and background. Enjoy the series, it's very well done.

Rope

I have only one episode left in season 2. Holy shit this show is good. I hope AMC reruns all of season 3 soon so I can continue on.

it's the best show on tv right now, period. I like how they do half seasons too, so we only have to wait 2 months until it comes on again. The first episode doesn't illustrate how deep this show goes, it gets way better. When we picked it up we stayed up until 4 a.m. watching every available episode...hooked.

Starting New Years Eve AMC is going to air every single episode all the way through New Years Day. So for those who missed any episodes set your DVR's

MatthewB said:
Starting New Years Eve AMC is going to air every single episode all the way through New Years Day. So for those who missed any episodes set your DVR's

That's kick ass, thanks for the head's up!

D

MatthewB said:
Zombie bomb how awesome was that.

Agreed. I kept waiting for a big explosion. You just never know what the Governor has in store. Can't wait for this weeks episode. Hopefully the attack on the prison snaps Rick out of crazy town.

this sums up my thoughts on the last episode......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

426085_216392918501179_2006937043_n.jpg

Back