• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

The Walking Dead

19596_144024155762187_2076540961_n.jpg

Walking Dead

Well if you are a fan of the comic (like me) these last two episodes show some serious hope that the tv program is getting back on track! Loved it!!!

Finally got caught up with last week's episode. I love this show. I have know idea what to expect to happen.

So a few weeks ago I thought the show was getting back on track and then BAM!!! We get three weeks of filler shit. There have been some very small things of interest but for the most part it has all been just filler. No way in hell the last three, yep just three, episodes are going to lead to anything epic. Color me way bummed.... Lately. Ll.

Great. I have the last 3 episodes on DVR as I like to semi-binge watch. Ah well, with all the filler in the show anyway, I still do like it uhlot.

Yeah they really needed an episode like last night to get things moving again. It was starting to get a little boring.

The DirtMerchant said:
AndySTL said:
This new season is awesome. That is all, carry on.

TAINTED MEAT!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAH!!! TAINTED MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! Loved that!

Season 5 looks like it's going to be much darker than the other seasons. Rick seems to hold no value for the 'evil living people' that's still around. "Let 'em turn".

:text-bump:
Say buddies. I just finished binging & finished season 5 on Netflix.I now have SlingTV which has AMC & checked today and its on season 6 episode 12. Don't want to start there. Does AMC do re-runs so I could start season 6 and if so about when ? I also read they got an okay for season 7 starting in Oct I think.
I'd hate to have to pay Amazon for each episode, if they carry it.

Edit: $2.99 an episode in HD or $41.99 for season 6 in HD through Amazon. :angry-cussingblack:

Batman said:
^^ I guess it's not on Prime?

It is...for $41.99...Bummer, I figured the TV pass would be cheaper than that. :think:

The only thing I don't like about TWD on SlingTV is how they label "Talking Dead" as part of the show. I can look and see where I can watch the last 4 episodes of TWD, but two of them are Talking Dead Live.

Barn,

Depending on how much you like the show, you could purchase the TV pass and catch up that way, then start watching for free again on Sling or you can stay a season behind by waiting for it on Netflix. I'm kinda in the same boat as you with The Blacklist.

I'm interested in how this works plays out. I've long wondered how people would respond when content makers started charging premiums for on-demand access to current season shows.

In an I-know-someone-who-knows-someone-who-knows-someone kind of way, "Maggie Greene" (Lauren Cohan) is my dentist's niece.

And (our) Batman recently informed me that she got cast in the new Batman vs Superman movie.

Yesfan,
I think I will bite the bullet and pay Amazon the $41.99 for season 6 and then come Oct watch season 7 on Sling.
Not going to wait a year or two to see if Netflix carries 6 & 7.

Back