• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Trigger pulled - PSA 15V

bmwuk

I just ordered the PSA 15V. Thanks to @Tom V. At PSA for info and support. I was torn on the savings for the anti mode at the time of order but it just wasn't in the budget considering I want to update my receiver and get acoustic panels.

I am super pumped and will need some calibration advice when it arrives. First time I've ever had a subwoofer in my system since my years of apartment living didn't allow for it.

Also I'm partially nervous on the wife's response to the sub and its performance.

D

Deleted member 133

Congrats!

I'm sure your wife will notice it! If she has any problem with the purchase, just say that a bunch of guys you hang around with on the internet made you do it. Trust me - works like a charm!

Jeff

bmwuk

Reasons why I chose them

Performance to price ratio
Customer service and support
5 year warranty
Huge endorsements from many members

heeman

Famous
OH BABY....................

Awesome!!

PSA's customer service is fantastic.

Have fun with your new toy!!!

Oh Yeah................................YOU SUCK!!!

bmwuk

Congrats!

I'm sure your wife will notice it! If she has any problem with the purchase, just say that a bunch of guys you hang around with on the internet made you do it. Trust me - works like a charm!

Jeff
Not sure if it's a Texas saying or where it originated but "That dog don't hunt" meaning that will not work

Last edited:

bmwuk

Damn, your on a roll!!!
Congrats.
The subwoofer was the planned one. The receiver was a surprise from my wife. She had offered to buy an acoustic panel that was going to have a movie poster printed on it but I asked if I could do the receiver instead.

Dentman

The subwoofer was the planned one. The receiver was a surprise from my wife. She had offered to buy an acoustic panel that was going to have a movie poster printed on it but I asked if I could do the receiver instead.
Good woman!

bmwuk

Arriving tomorrow. The only thing for the sub that will be out a few days is the Outlaw OAW4. Probably Saturday or Monday. So I might put it up front for a little bit if I have time. But it will be in the rear later