• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Two and Half Men

Less interesting than last weeks, to be sure. Though, I'm still curious to see the 3rd episode of the season. At some point shortly afterward I'll probably lose interest.

I tuned it in tonight but it was an older episode I hadn't seen. The guys' Mom and her hot young date (cougar time) walk up to the ticket window and:
He: Which movie would you like to see?
She: You pick honey, you'll be the one facing the screen...

:D

Botch said:
I tuned it in tonight but it was an older episode I hadn't seen. The guys' Mom and her hot young date (cougar time) walk up to the ticket window and:

I was flipping channels and I literally just saw that, too. Like 10 minutes ago. Must've been on TBS or one of the other cable channels.

Kazaam said:
Botch said:

I was flipping channels and I literally just saw that, too. Like 10 minutes ago. Must've been on TBS or one of the other cable channels.

FX shows 2-4 episodes every night, around 7:00 EST.

Finally had a chance to watch episode 2 last night.

Not looking too good. The may point seems to be to have Kutcher walk around 3/4 naked in each show to show off his buff body. And I see Kelso creeping in.

Where's the kid? In 44 minutes of the first two episodes the kid was lucky to have more than 1-2 minutes of time.

Reconsidering - this is the last season.

but Kutcher did have a nice car

homepage.jpg

http://www.fiskerautomotive.com/en-us

We watched episode 2 last night and will watch again, however it will never be the same 2.5 men without Sheen.

It was better than I expected, but still not rib busting hilarious like some of the episodes with Sheen. I think this will be the last season, unless Sheen and the production team can come to terms between now and then.

Yesfan70 said:
I think this will be the last season, unless Sheen and the production team can come to terms between now and then.
Now that would be a plot line I'd like to see! :D

Botch said:
Yesfan70 said:
I think this will be the last season, unless Sheen and the production team can come to terms between now and then.
Now that would be a plot line I'd like to see! :D

Dream sequence. I don't think it would be as hard to write him in considering how they wrote him out. Maybe Allen tells about a dream he had with Charlie being dead and him living with a billionaire. Think of all the ball busting comments Charlie could come up with on that.

Since Sheen is going to be getting $125 million to not be on the show, I doubt he would come back.

D

Doghart said:
Since Sheen is going to be getting $125 million to not be on the show, I doubt he would come back.

D

I doubt that too, but thought I would still entertain the thought. Even if he did want to come back, and gave back that amount of money, I doubt the producers would want him back. That (Chuck) Lorre/Sheen feud got pretty ugly at times.

I just watched episode two and feel they are still just setting up the scene for the real humor. They are being blatantly abrupt in introducing characters, new situations, and completely ignoring the side stories which typically fill out the show. It's like they are rushed to explain why all these dramtic changes will ultimately not change the situation for the situation comedy to follow.

Also, Kutcher is the worst actor on the planet. He should just throw in the towel and stick to producing.

Flint said:
I just watched episode two and feel they are still just setting up the scene for the real humor. They are being blatantly abrupt in introducing characters, new situations, and completely ignoring the side stories which typically fill out the show. It's like they are rushed to explain why all these dramtic changes will ultimately not change the situation for the situation comedy to follow.

Also, Kutcher is the worst actor on the planet. He should just throw in the towel and stick to producing.

If I were him, I would throw in the towel and stick to bangin Demi Moore. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Randy said:
Flint said:

If I were him, I would throw in the towel and stick to bangin Demi Moore. :dance: :dance: :dance:

There are rumors that they may be splitting up......so he better be bangin while he can.......

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/09/did-ashton-kutcher-deny-demi-moore-split-on-twitter.html

Back