• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Two and Half Men

Ya, oit was actually pretty good. I am getting used it, it is not the same but getting used to it.

Randy said:
Ya, oit was actually pretty good. I am getting used it, it is not the same but getting used to it.

It was pretty good but even though there is no Charlie Sheen they still need to rely on the "Charlie Harper" character for laughs and a story line.

It was a good episode but I wish they would have gone with someone who at least can act.

:text-bump:
Been catching this show off and on since the kutcher/sheen change, and I'm starting to realize its the writers of this show that really makes it work. I laughed my ass off tonight, great one-liners! The focus isn't so much on the kutcher character, its spreading around (Berta is a hoot, as is the kid/teen and his buddy).
It still works! :handgestures-thumbup:

Botch said:
Been catching this show off and on since the kutcher/sheen change, and I'm starting to realize its the writers of this show that really makes it work. I laughed my ass off tonight, great one-liners! The focus isn't so much on the kutcher character, its spreading around (Berta is a hoot, as is the kid/teen and his buddy).
It still works! :handgestures-thumbup:

I agree, I was skeptical at first, but I'm liking it more and more. I still prefer Sheen over Kutcher though.

We are still watching and laughing..........

It's a different show without Sheen, however it is a lot of fun.

ooh, Mega-bump!
Watching the final, hour-long show, they're teasing that Charlie is coming back. Quite the brain-stem jerk so far. Cool to see Rose again, she's been hitting the doughnuts.

I'm really cracking up. They're acting out lame jokes, and then all stare into the camera; totally out of character but it's working here! :laughing-rolling:

Botch said:
I'm really cracking up. They're acting out lame jokes, and then all stare into the camera; totally out of character but it's working here! :laughing-rolling:

The GF and I were really impressed with them acting out the jokes. It was very funny bit overall I am very lukewarm on the finale. At the end I felt very unsatisfied.

It was so-so. I really thought it went downhill when Sheen left.
Here is the last Vanity card for anyone who may have missed it.

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #491

I know a lot of you might be disappointed that you didn't get to see Charlie Sheen in tonight's finale. For the record, he was offered a role. Our idea was to have him walk up to the front door in the last scene, ring the doorbell, then turn, look directly into the camera and go off on a maniacal rant about the dangers of drug abuse. He would then explain that these dangers only applied to average people. That he was far from average. He was a ninja warrior from Mars. He was invincible.

And then we would drop a piano on him.

We thought it was funny.

He didn't.

Instead, he wanted us to write a heart-warming scene that would set up his return to primetime TV in a new sitcom called The Harpers starring him and Jon Cryer.

We thought that was funny too.

The whole episode was pretty much a big FU to Charlie. It had it's moments, but I thought it could have been better. I'm liking the Parks and Recs last few episodes much better.

Back