1. Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Folks, I'm playing with the behavior of the titles and banners; you may want to read the relevant thread in the Forum Suggestions area.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
    Dismiss Notice

Upcoming Releases

Discussion in 'Blu-ray' started by Zing, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Zing

Zing Retired Admin Famous

FYI:

Dec. 7 2010

[​IMG]

Nov 16 2010

[​IMG]

Nov 2 2010

[​IMG]

2. Tee

Tee Active Member

9-28-10

[​IMG]

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Famous

^ all over this!!

BTW Tee if you have not seen Kick-Ass yet, save it for CEDIA weekend, I'd love to watch that in your theater...

4. Tee

Tee Active Member

Yes I have seen it and looooooved it!

Always down for another veiwing.

5. Snowman_

Snowman_ Active Member

6. Towen7

Towen7 Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment has a printable $8 off coupon good for the purchase of the Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Blu-ray during its first week in stores. To print it, go to the dedicated coupon page on the Disney Movie Rewards Site (http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/index.htm) and click on the "Get Coupon" button; you will need to have the dedicated coupon printer software installed. This coupon is valid only for the BD/DVD/Digital Copy edition, and is redeemable at participating retailers.

7. Zing

January 11, 2011

[​IMG]

8. MatthewB

MatthewB Grandmaster Pimp Daddy Famous

I've owned Shawshank Redemption for over a year now, so that is already out and looking at the cover it appears to be the same exact copy I have with the booklet inside. One of my all time favorite movies. But yeah you can already buy that on Blu.

9. MatthewB

Towen that movie isnt worth the 8.00 coupon. That movie sucked.

10. mzpro5

mzpro5 Well-Known Member Famous

:text-+1: Totally agree. Watched the rental this weekend. Thought it would be entertaining like POTC but I never saw the end just too painful

11. Rope

Rope Well-Known Member Famous

[​IMG]

Rope

12. Rope

[​IMG]

Rope

13. PaulyT

PaulyT Behind the Curtain Staff Member Administrator Moderator Superstar

14. Botch

Botch I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S! Superstar

This Tuesday:

[​IMG]

This movie is actually kinda dumb when you watch it at home alone, the midnight theater experiences from my college days were a hoot!

15. MatthewB

Botch, when I was in college I actually played a fill in cast member for "Riff-Raff" when he couldn't make it. I catch it on TV from time to time and snicker at all the memories seeing that movie every weekend at midnight showings for years. Agree that movie needs to be watched on the big screen (with water guns, toast, newspaper etc, etc)

"It's just a jump to the left" Matt

16. Rope

[​IMG]

Rope

17. Rope

Rope

Attached Files:

18. Rope

Rope

Attached Files:

19. Zing

FINALLY! :eusa-clap:

February 1, 2011

[​IMG]

20. MatthewB

Rope I havent heard about this one, what's it about?