• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Upcoming Releases

November 23rd. Damn, that was a quick release. Maybe the movie sucked.

1552399h.jpg

^ Everyone I know that saw it, said it was quite entertaining. It's not really my kind of movie though...

I saw it and liked it, it will definatly give your sub a real work out though, especially during one scene with a big ass gun.

41SSv58iflL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This is already out, I never heard about it until I saw it reviewed in HT. Wish I could buy just the first two on Bluray, but that doesn't appear to be an option...

Botch said:
41SSv58iflL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This is already out, I never heard about it until I saw it reviewed in HT. Wish I could buy just the first two on Bluray, but that doesn't appear to be an option...

I saw it the day it was available but like you I only want the first two.

I'm the same way, there is no way in hell I'm paying 80.00 just to watch the first two movies. I figure in time they will release them independantly. Pisses me off that studios do this, they force you to buy the movies that are shit so you can see the good ones. Just release em one at a time and this way the studios know which ones are popular.

It's like my local blockbuster who when a new movie comes out, they will have 100 copies of the DVD and only three of the Bluray. I asked the clerk about that and he said the studios do this on purpose, because they know Bluray owners will more than likely be forced to buy the copy at a higher price. Don't the studios realzie this just pisses off the consumer.

I'm impressed! Three varieties of this long-awaited release. That's not the usual greed we see. :handgestures-thumbup:

All due out September 2011.

The original trilogy:

31hKN4bt3-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The prequel trilogy:

31noc8wiBfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The complete saga:

31Z1xRmYqSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Zing said:
That's not the usual greed we see. :handgestures-thumbup:
We shall see. Are those digitally enhanced or the original versions? Plus, don't forget the 3-D versions. They are rumored to be in the work. Possibly digitally enhanced and then the original versions in separate releases. :roll:

51ohQ%2BTCi-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

What better person, beside Keith Richards, to star in a pirate movie, than Ian McShane?

Rope

Parent Alert: My "Amazon Recommendations" asked me to pre-order the upcoming original Disney "Bambi" on Bluray. I have no idea why Amazon thinks I'd like 'Bambi".... I do have a couple copies of "Bambi Blows Brownsville" but I'm pretty sure I didn't get them from Amazon...

^ I'll get it for the kids, since they don't critique movies like me, they simply love movies or hate them for the most part. :happy-smileygiantred: I'm sure they will watch it enough to justify the purchase and as usual will get the BD/DVD/D-copy combo if available. I know many of you don't like the inclusion and xtra cost of the D-copy, but man, to cue up a movie in an instant from itunes when the kids decide they want to watch something sure is convenient...It looks like the studios are getting the message that some people want the bare-bones release anyway, because I am noticing more and more releases with less discs.

Batman said:
Do you know if that set contains the original film too? I can't afford the eBay copies (I wasted my mortgage celebration on something else...)

Yes it does or you can buy each individually on the same date, In fact that is the collectors edition. You can get the regular box set for $20 less...:text-link:

Back