• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Wardsweb 2-channel rig

Barney said:
Wardsweb, you can't be real. Don't even want to see what you have in the "Mens Room"....
By the way, my son will be 12 in Oct, my daughter will be 34 next April, & I'll be 61 in Nov (and still broke).
My son is 18 and off to college. My daughter is 26 and married. I'm a young 53.

Anytime you want a "lost boys" weekend. Just let me know and you can stay in the guest room. You get to play with all the toys; living room, dining room, den and sun room. You will eat well and I've got all beverages covered.

Barney said:
Wardsweb, you can't be real. Don't even want to see what you have in the "Mens Room"....
By the way, my son will be 12 in Oct, my daughter will be 34 next April, & I'll be 61 in Nov (and still broke).

Barney I'm right there with ya I'm 55 pushing 56 and have a daughter who just turned 4 and a son 6 and just finished Kindergarten. As Ive said ill have to work even when I'm dead :)

This thread has the living room and dining room already. Here are a couple more systems:

Den - home theater (Danley sub behind the curtain)
den013011.jpg

Sun room - vintage play room
sunroom61811.jpg

Everyone of those rooms/systems by themselves would be killer. Like Flint said most people (enthusiasts)would be happy with just one of them.

SICK, ABSOLUTELY SICK!!!!!

wish you could come out to the "Bats GTG" in a couple weeks... sure would like to meet the man behind the lunacy!

Razz said:
wish you could come out to the "Bats GTG" in a couple weeks... sure would like to meet the man behind the lunacy!
:text-+1:
:text-+1: MORE!

Yes it would be cool, but I'm already booked. In the future, if anyone wants to have a meet, mini meet or one on one at my place, I'm available.

^
Wardsweb, if this ever happens.........I'm on the list. I do have to take my wife to a Filippine store in Universal City. Not sure how this will work out. May just come by myself for one day, then the next have the wife & son.

Barney said:
^
Wardsweb, if this ever happens.........I'm on the list. I do have to take my wife to a Filippine store in Universal City. Not sure how this will work out. May just come by myself for one day, then the next have the wife & son.
I'm just off Walzem and I35. About 10 minutes from Pat Booker, Tabares and Randolph AFB.

Time to update some pics. This one from this past weekend when I had some guys over for a play day.

livingroom102211.jpg

I haven't updated this thread for almost four years. So, here is the latest. I just built the stereo stand this weekend. It is 1-1/2" Baltic birch and stained in black cherry. I needed something custom to fit around my new Antique Sound Labs 845MKII SET amps.

livingroom060815.jpg

Wardsweb said:
I just built the stereo stand this weekend. It is 1-1/2" Baltic birch and stained in black cherry.
Wood? Why not machined from NASA grade aluminum billet? :laughing:

Back