• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Wardsweb 2-channel rig

Zing said:
Wardsweb said:
I just built the stereo stand this weekend. It is 1-1/2" Baltic birch and stained in black cherry.
Wood? Why not machined from NASA grade aluminum billet? :laughing:

That would have been way cooler but alas by NASA account has expired. That and it would have taken a lot more time and money to build. Still I like your thinking.

It's like audio Disney World in there. Clearly visually impressive and I bet it sounds even better than it looks.

What CD player is that??

goaliechris said:
It's like audio Disney World in there. Clearly visually impressive and I bet it sounds even better than it looks.

What CD player is that??

That is a Shanling CD-T1500 SACD.

cdt1500.jpg

goaliechris said:

What CD player is that??

If it looks good it can't possibly sound good and if it sounds good it can't look good Those are the established rules. :happy-smileygiantred:

Rope

Zing said:
Wardsweb said:
I just built the stereo stand this weekend. It is 1-1/2" Baltic birch and stained in black cherry.
Wood? Why not machined from NASA grade aluminum billet? :laughing:

Puhleeeze stop fueling the fire!

Rope

Babs said:
Wardsweb said:
goaliechris said:
What CD player is that??

I mentioned to Zing while we were chatting this afternoon, one of the coolest CD players I have ever seen! Very sweet!

Thank you. Sound and esthetics are both important to me. I like that it has tube outputs and the blue LED's are a bonus. You can dim them from the remote.

Babs said:
Wardsweb said:
goaliechris said:
What CD player is that??

cdt1500.jpg

I mentioned to Zing while we were chatting this afternoon, one of the coolest CD players I have ever seen! Very sweet!
Thats why you two need to pay Ward a visit.....see it & hear it.

Back