• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Wardsweb Systems Update

Tman72 said:
Thats freaking ridiculous !! So which system is your fav? Or dare I ask....

I like them all but if I had to choose one system, it would be my main 2-channel in the living room. It was purpose build to be how I want to hear music. I can get lost in there for hours.

It has been a couple of years since the last update. Here is the latest setup. Pretty much the same other than the new mono block amps.

ASL845MKII.jpg

Whenever I see a new post from Wards in this thread, my heart always skips a beat and I think "what did he do now?"

You never disappoint, Luther. :handgestures-thumbup:

Zing said:
Whenever I see a new post from Wards in this thread, my heart always skips a beat and I think "what did he do now?"

You never disappoint, Luther. :handgestures-thumbup:

Thank you. Audio is one of the things in life I really enjoy.

If anyone is ever in San Antonio, you are invited to stop by for a listen to this and my other systems.

Here is a picture of my DIY flea power rig. 6H30 linestage, 2A3 amplifier and Omega 7A full range speakers.

diningroom41115.jpg

I noticed there are no acoustic treatments on any of your surfaces. Are the resonances in your rooms that good already or is it a WAF thing?

Deacon said:
I noticed there are no acoustic treatments on any of your surfaces. Are the resonances in your rooms that good already or is it a WAF thing?

It is a trade off, in that, my systems are in a house and not a dedicated room or studio. My wife is a dear for letting me having all the gear. I don't want to push my luck with a bunch of treatments to replace the art.

Wardsweb said:
If anyone is ever in San Antonio, you are invited to stop by for a listen to this and my other systems.

Here is a picture of my DIY flea power rig. 6H30 linestage, 2A3 amplifier and Omega 7A full range speakers.

diningroom41115.jpg
Where's my MartinLogans ? :angry-tappingfoot:

Wardsweb said:
Thanks, anytime you're in the area, stop by for listen and a soda or beer.
I sure need to stop by & drop off my Marantz amp to get you to look/listen to it. Then I would have a reason to come back by again, sounds like a winner to me. :handgestures-thumbup:

Back