• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Are You Listening To?

51xHCQNLFwL.jpg

Rope

67f9024128a08f3fbf5de010.L.jpg

A Decade of Hits 1969 -1979 -- CD

The Allman Brothers Band

1991 Polydor Records

Amazon.com

With their dueling guitar leads and harmonies built on a double drummer foundation, the Allman Brothers Band cast the mold for the southern rock sound that would proliferate in the '70s. Virtuoso musicians, their songs drew upon a number of southern influences, including country, the blues, New Orleans jazz, and even gospel, creating a sound that was distinctly theirs. Decade of Hits is a great catalog of the Allman's at their guitar wielding best. The sweet, infectious harmonies on the instrumental "Jessica" have become a classic reference point in themselves. Next to the tragedies that plagued them--two motorcycle deaths, heroin addiction--the Allman's are probably best known for the heroic "Ramblin' Man." Written and sung by the now legendary Dickey Betts, the song contained everything that made the band great: intricate guitar harmonies, a strong melody, and just enough twang to keep the thing tight. Decade also contains Allman staples "Melissa," "In Memory of Elizabeth Reed," and "Southbound." --Steve Gdula

1. "Statesboro Blues" (Live 1971) Will McTell 4:08
2. "Ramblin' Man" Dickey Betts 4:47
3. "Midnight Rider" Gregg Allman 2:59
4. "Southbound" Betts 5:10
5. "Melissa" G. Allman, Steve Alaimo 3:52
6. "Jessica" Betts 7:05
7. "Ain't Wastin' Time No More" G. Allman 3:37
8. "Little Martha" Duane Allman 2:09
9. "Crazy Love" Betts 3:43
10. "Revival" Betts 4:03
11. "Wasted Words" G. Allman 4:19
12. "Blue Sky" Betts 5:08
13. "One Way Out" (Live 1971) Marshall Sehorn, Elmore James 4:57
14. "In Memory of Elizabeth Reed" Betts 6:54
15. "Dreams" G. Allman 7:18
16. "Whipping Post" G. Allman 5:17

heeman said:
Dennie said:
My last one for the evening.....

51WfEBjghDL._SS500_.jpg

Simone On Simone -- CD

Simone

2008 Koch Records

4.5 stars. This is great..., May 17, 2008
By Jim C (Reston, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simone on Simone (Audio CD)

This week I listened to three new discs by three new female artists with a grand total of three names among them. Unusual week. Duffy got three stars. So did Adele. But Simone is positively the best. By far. Her voice is energetic and attention getting but still silky smooth. The songs match her perfectly, mostly standards and songs her mother, Nina Simone, has recorded. I don't like giving 5 stars (because nothing's perfect) but this is darn close. I won't be listening to the other discs again soon, but Simone will be on "repeat" for a long time.

1. Music for Lovers [Live with Nina Simone in Ireland]
2. Gal from Joe's
3. Go to Hell
4. Keeper of the Flame
5. I Hold No Grudge
6. Love Me or Leave Me
7. Black Is the Color of My True Love's Hair
8. I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free
9. How Long Must I Wander
10. Don't You Pay Them No Mind
11. Work Song
12. Child in Me
13. Feeling Good

Dennie, how do you rate her, is this worth a buy??
Hey Heeman, I am a big Nina Simone fan, so I was looking forward to this and it does not disappoint.

Dennie

57f1619009a0648286546110.L.jpg

Workingman's Dead -- CD

Grateful Dead

1970/1990 Warner Bros. Records

Amazon.com essential recording

Workingman's Dead and its successor from later in 1970, American Beauty, are the Dead albums even non-Deadheads embrace. With these two new-decade statements, the group reigned in its demonstrative instrumental side in favor of a pithier presentation of prize tunes. The opener, "Uncle John's Band," signaled that this was a relatively streamlined Dead. "Dire Wolf," "Cumberland Blues," and "Casey Jones" hammer the point home: The Grateful Dead could set aside the jams for a while and make a great album. --Steven Stolder

Side one

"Uncle John's Band" – 4:42
"High Time" – 5:12
"Dire Wolf" – 3:11
"New Speedway Boogie" – 4:01

Side two

"Cumberland Blues" (Garcia, Hunter, Lesh) – 3:14
"Black Peter" – 5:41
"Easy Wind" (Hunter) – 4:57
"Casey Jones" – 4:24

169979edd7a0e5aaa2197110.L.jpg

In The Dark -- CD

Grateful Dead

1987 Arista Records

Hardcore Deadheads always equate this 1987 comeback record with commercial acceptance and a watered-down fan base, but while those assertions are indeed accurate, step back and you'll hear an album full of strong material and equally solid, live-in-the-studio performances. It's more than coincidence that songs such as "Touch of Grey" (the band's only top 10 hit), "Hell in a Bucket," "West L.A. Fadeaway," and "Throwing Stones" all became staples of the Dead's last decade of touring. While longtime fans will probably have no use (or desire) for this release (especially since the CD version omits the brilliant "Brother Esau"), it remains one of the band's most successful studio forays and the quintessential icebreaker for newcomers. --Marc Greilsamer
Side one

"Touch of Grey" (Garcia, Hunter) – 5:47
"Hell in a Bucket" (Barlow, Weir) – 5:35
"When Push Comes to Shove" (Garcia, Hunter) – 4:05
"West L.A. Fadeaway" (Garcia, Hunter) – 6:39

Side two

"Tons of Steel" (Mydland) – 5:15
"Throwing Stones" (Barlow, Weir) – 7:18
"Black Muddy River" (Garcia, Hunter) – 5:58
"My Brother Esau" (Barlow, Weir) - 4:20

"My Brother Esau" was omitted from the LP and CD releases of In the Dark, but was included on the cassette and on international releases.

My last one for the evening....

493379edd7a0f5374c696110.L.jpg

Hymns of the 49th parallel -- CD

k.d. lang

2004 Nonesuch Records

Amazon.com

Was it homesickness that compelled longtime Los Angeles resident k.d. lang to fashion her one-woman campaign for north-of-the-border nationalism, or just plain good sense? All Canadian content has long been a mainstay of the Canadian Broadcasting System, but few have selected their material with such a fine hand and a high aesthetic. The expatriate singer has taken great pains to create a sophisticated homage to her Canadian roots, elegantly reinterpreting 11 songs penned by some of her more illustrious countrymen (and women) such as Jane Siberry, Joni Mitchell, Neil Young, and Leonard Cohen. The idiosyncratic chanteuse turns Cohen's "Bird on a Wire" into an aching monochromatic lament, exploring new tributaries of pain that didn't exist in the original, while recasting Neil Young's "Helpless" into a haunting anthem of memory and comfort, all the while sounding anything but helpless. A gorgeous love letter to her brethren, complete with an intelligent and understated orchestration. --Jaan Uhelszki

"After the Gold Rush" (Neil Young) – 4:00
"Simple" (Lang, David Piltch) – 3:02
"Helpless" (Neil Young) – 4:15
"A Case of You" (Joni Mitchell) – 5:12
"The Valley" (Jane Siberry) – 5:31
"Hallelujah" (Leonard Cohen) – 5:01
"One Day I Walk" (Bruce Cockburn) – 3:24
"Fallen" (Ron Sexsmith) – 2:56
"Jericho" (Mitchell) – 3:45
"Bird on the Wire" (Leonard Cohen) – 4:28
"Love is Everything" (Jane Siberry) – 5:43

The_Next_Voice_You_Hear.jpg

All songs by Jackson Browne unless otherwise noted.

1."Doctor My Eyes"
2."These Days"
3."Fountain of Sorrow"
4."Late for the Sky"
5."The Pretender"
6."Running on Empty"
7."Call it a Loan" (Browne, David Lindley)
8."Somebody's Baby" (Browne, Danny Kortchmar)
9."Tender Is the Night" (Browne, Kortchmar, Russ Kunkel)
10."In the Shape of a Heart"
11."Lives in the Balance"
12."Sky Blue and Black"
13."The Barricades of Heaven" (Browne, Mark Goldenberg, Mauricio-Fritz Lewak, Kevin McCormick, Scott Thurston, Jeff Young)
14."The Rebel Jesus"
15."The Next Voice You Hear"

61l-d4Y8wYL._SS500_.jpg

Live Art -- 2 CD Set

Bela Fleck & The Flecktones

1996 Warner Bros. Records

Something of a retrospective, Live Art is a treat for both newcomers and aficionados of the eye-popping artistry that is Bela Fleck, not to mention his more-than-capable partners in crime, bassist Victor Wooten and percussionist (well, it's not exactly a drum set he plays) Future Man. This two-disc set features live performances spanning a four-year period, with several guest appearances: Branford Marsalis sits in on "Flying Saucer Dudes," Chick Corea is featured on "The Message," and Bruce Hornsby appears on "More Luv." Several never-before-recorded songs appear here as well--the Scottish-inflected "Lochs of Dread," among others. Favorites like "Flight of the Cosmic Hippo," "UFO Tofu," and "Sinister Minister" are here as well, making this a well-rounded, enjoyable collection for any Fleck fan. Jazz? Folk? Bluegrass? Who knows, but whatever it is, it's well worth hearing. --Genevieve Williams

Disc 1

"Intro" – 0:38
"New South Africa" (Béla Fleck) – 4:43
"Stomping Grounds" (Victor Wooten/Fleck) – 5:26
"Lochs of Dread" (Fleck/Jerry Douglas) – 5:45
"Bigfoot" (Fleck) – 7:32
"Far East Medley" (P.D., arr. Fleck/V. Wooten/Future Man) – 7:21
"Flying Saucer Dudes" (Fleck) – 5:35
"UFO Tofu" (Fleck) – 3:38
"Interlude - Libation, The Water Ritual" (Future Man) – 3:06
"Vix 9" (V. Wooten) – 6:02
"The Message" (Fleck/Joe Wooten/V. Wooten/Future Man) – 4:05

Disc 2

"Improv/Amazing Grace" (P.D., arr. V. Wooten) – 6:46
"Shubbee's Doobie" (Fleck/Sam Bush) – 4:40
"Oh! Darling" (Lennon/McCartney) – 6:21
"Blu-bop" (Fleck/Howard Levy/V. Wooten/Future Man) – 7:36
"Sunset Road" (Fleck) – 5:56
"More Luv" (V. Wooten) – 7:43
"Early Reflection/Bach/The Ballad of Jed Clampett" – 6:09
"Early Reflection" (Fleck)
"Presto" from Sonata #1 in G minor for unaccompanied violin (Johann Sebastian Bach)
"The Ballad of Jed Clampett" (Paul Henning)
"Cheeseballs in Cowtown" (Fleck) – 5:38
"Sinister Minister" (Fleck) – 7:30
"Flight of the Cosmic Hippo" (Fleck) – 4:52

The Flecktones

Béla Fleck - 5-string, 6-string, and electric synth banjos
Future Man - synth-axe drumitar, zendrum, acoustic percussion (on banjos and Philippine trash can), vocals
Victor Wooten - electric, fretless, and tenor basses, cello, vocals

Guest musicians

Sam Bush - mandolin, violin, vocals
Paul McCandless - soprano saxophone, bass clarinet, pennywhistle, English horn, sopranino saxophone
Branford Marsalis - soprano saxophone
Howard Levy - keyboards, harmonica
Chick Corea - piano, zendrum
Edgar Meyer - Acoustic bass (bowed)
Stuart Duncan - violin
Jerry Douglas - dobro
John Cowan - vocals on "Oh! Darling"
Bruce Hornsby - piano, vocals

51lIn8t67PL._SS400_.jpg

Ready... Set... Shango! -- CD

Charlie Hunter Quartet

1996 Blue Note Records

Amazon.com

This is funky, organ-driven soul-jazz, with one catch: there's no organ. Because Hunter fills the organ's role with his fluid eight-string guitar grooves, everyone wants to lump him into acid jazz or even rock. Hunter borrows a certain intensity from rock, but he also includes dynamic funk-oriented rhythms and jazz's improvisational aesthetic. Like many of the best of the soul-jazz albums, this 1996 release is predicated on emotion and feeling, not complex chord changes or technically impressive flurries. These nine originals use a variety of rhythms as improvisational springboards: joyous romps, slow grinds, soft Latin-tinged waves, and bluesy shuffles. Saxmen Dave Ellis and the late Calder Spanier can handle fragile melodic phrases as easily as from-the-belly wails. Hunter's guitar aims for tones, moods, and textures while he anchors the bass line with those extra two strings. --Marc Greilsamer

Track Listing

1. Ashby Man
2. Teabaggin'
3. Let's Go Medieval
4. Shango, Pt. III, The
5. Dersu
6. 911
7. Shango...The Ballad
8. Thursday the 12th
9. Sutton

51LdHqA-6yL._SS500_.jpg

Where Have I Known You Before -- CD

Return To Forever featuring Chick Corea

1974 Polydor Records (Import West Germany)

Brilliant, March 31, 2004
By Howie "tomas" (United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: Where Have I Known You Before (Audio CD)
-

This is one of those albums that just seems to have been laying there forever, to be discovered by a group of talented musicians. It almost flows from the musicians on it own accord; they seem as surprised and inspired in playing as we are listening.

The whole band - Chick, Al DiMeola, Stanley Clark, Lenny White - are phenoms. Their skill is stratospheric. To me, as a drummer, Lenny's performance here is magical.

Remember, this album came out in the same period as John McLaughlin's most famous works - BIRDS OF FIRE and INNER MOUNTING FLAME - so these guys were feeding off of each other (much like Paul McCartney and Brian Williams were).

This album is one of the Fusion pioneer albums. The genre didn't exist before RTF and McLaughlin. It quickly sunk under its own weight with all the copycat bands, while the founding fathers moved on to better things.

I saw RTF on tour for this album; third row front; right in front of Lenny (I could see his kick drum foot working - he had on these platform shoes, playing heel-down). It was a fabulous show, even better than the album (I remember Stanley turning to Lenny and giving him the "easy, dude" hand sign: Lenny was just a monster, in his own world!).

If you buy only ONE Corea album, or even only ONE Fusion album, this is the one!

"Vulcan Worlds" (Clarke) – 7:51
"Where Have I Loved You Before" (Corea) – 1:02
"The Shadow of Lo" (White) – 7:32
"Where Have I Danced with You Before" (Corea) – 1:14
"Beyond the Seventh Galaxy" (Corea) – 3:13
"Earth Juice" (Corea, Clarke, White, Di Meola) – 3:46
"Where Have I Known You Before" (Corea) – 2:20
"Song to the Pharaoh Kings" (Corea)* – 14:21

*There is a typo on all original releases: Pharoah - corrected on the 2008 Anthology: Pharaoh

Dennie said:
...these guys were feeding off of each other (much like Paul McCartney and Brian Williams were).
Who the heck is Brian Williams? :think:

Botch said:
Dennie said:
...these guys were feeding off of each other (much like Paul McCartney and Brian Williams were).
Who the heck is Brian Williams? :think:

Ha! That's funny, 'cause I read that review and didn't catch that!

It must be his alias! :eusa-whistle:

Dennie :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

DenniesPhotos126.jpg

Crosby, Stills and Nash

David Crosby, Steven Stills and Graham Nash

1969 Atlantic Records

As much as any record, CSN's 1969 debut ushered in the early '70s singer-songwriter boom. Yes, this was a group, but it was one made up of three coequal composer/vocalists, each with a heady resume--Crosby an ex- Byrd, Stills in Buffalo Springfield, and Nash a former member of the Hollies. Each supplied distinctive material and contributed to CSN's trademark harmonies. The addition of Neil Young made the supergroup an edgier outfit. There's a purity to the original trio recording, however, that would never be recaptured. --Steven Stolder Side one

"Suite: Judy Blue Eyes" (Stills) – 7:25
Stephen Stills-vocals, guitar, bass, percussion; David Crosby-vocals; Graham Nash-vocals; Dallas Taylor-drums
"Marrakesh Express" (Nash) – 2:39
Stephen Stills-vocals, guitar, organ, piano, bass; David Crosby-vocals; Graham Nash-vocals, acoustic guitar; Jim Gordon-drums
"Guinnevere" (Crosby) – 4:40
David Crosby-vocals, guitar; Graham Nash-vocals
"You Don't Have to Cry" (Stills) – 2:45
"Pre-Road Downs" (Nash) – 3:01

Side two

"Wooden Ships" (Crosby, Stills, Paul Kantner [uncredited]) – 5:29
Stephen Stills-vocals, lead guitar, bass, organ; David Crosby-vocals, rhythm guitar; Graham Nash-vocals; Dallas Taylor-drums
"Lady of the Island" (Nash) – 2:39
David Crosby-vocals; Graham Nash-vocals, acoustic guitar
"Helplessly Hoping" (Stills) – 2:41
Stephen Stills-vocals, guitar; David Crosby-vocals; Graham Nash-vocals
"Long Time Gone" (Crosby) – 4:17
Stephen Stills-vocals, guitar, bass, organ; David Crosby-vocals; Graham Nash-vocals; Dallas Taylor-drums
"49 Bye-Byes" (Stills) – 5:16

JJCaleNaturally.jpg

Naturally

J.J. Cale

1971 Shelter Records

Naturally is the debut album by J. J. Cale. First released in 1971, it includes his song "After Midnight" which was first recorded by Eric Clapton in 1970.

Cale, who was languishing in obscurity at the time, had no knowledge of Clapton's recording of "After Midnight" until it became a radio hit in 1970. Cale's friend and producer, Audie Ashworth, encouraged Cale to record a full album in order to capitalize on the success of his song. Naturally was recorded independently, "on spec", the musicians being paid demo fees. Some songs, such as "Call Me the Breeze", were recorded with primitive drum machine accompaniment and sound almost like demos.

The album showcased Cale's distinctive, understated style, and it successfully established his solo recording career which continues to the present day. The album was originally released on Leon Russell's "Shelter" label, spawning the 1972 hits "Crazy Mama" (Billboard Hot 100 #22- his only Top 40 hit [1]) and "After Midnight" (#42) as well as turntable hits "Bringing it Back" (recorded by Kansas in their first album), "Call Me the Breeze" (later recorded by Lynyrd Skynyrd) and "Clyde" (later recorded by Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show, and a 1980 country hit for Waylon Jennings).

1. "Call Me the Breeze" – 2:35
2. "Call the Doctor" – 2:26
3. "Don't Go To Strangers" – 2:22
4. "Woman I Love" – 2:36
5. "Magnolia" – 3:23
6. "Clyde" (C. W. Beavers, J.J. Cale) – 2:29
7. "Crazy Mama" – 2:22
8. "Nowhere to Run" – 2:26
9. "After Midnight" – 2:23
10. "River Runs Deep" – 2:42
11. "Bringing It Back" – 2:44
12. "Crying Eyes" – 3:13

EricClaptonTheresOneInEveryCrowd.jpg

There's One In Every Crowd

Eric Clapton

1975 RSO Records

There's One in Every Crowd is a 1975 album by blues rocker Eric Clapton. Recorded shortly after 461 Ocean Boulevard, There's One in Every Crowd features a style very similar to its predecessor, but did not enjoy similar commercial success.

After the success of "I Shot the Sheriff" single Eric and his backing band went to Jamaica to record "There's One in Every Crowd". However with Eric's growing alcohol problem and problems in Jamaica, the record was very hard to record.

1. "We've Been Told (Jesus Is Coming Soon)" (Willie Johnson/Traditional) – 4:28
2. "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" (Traditional) – 3:33
3. "Little Rachel" (Jim Byfield) – 4:06
4. "Don't Blame Me" (Eric Clapton/George Terry) – 3:35
5. "The Sky Is Crying" (Elmore James) – 3:58
6. "Singin' the Blues" (Mary McCreary) – 3:26
7. "Better Make It Through Today" (Clapton) – 4:07
8. "Pretty Blue Eyes" (Clapton) – 4:45
9. "High" (Clapton) – 3:30
10. "Opposites" (Clapton) – 4:52

JeffBeckBlowByBlow.jpg

Blow By Blow

Jeff Beck

1975 Epic Records

Amazon.com

His guitar-slinging contributions to the Yardbirds having dwarfed those of Eric Clapton or Jimmy Page, Mrs. Beck's bad boy spent the next several years playing blues-rock (the Jeff Beck Group with Rod Stewart), soul-rock (the second edition of that band), and leading a power trio. Then, he made this all-instrumental album, which was a huge 1975 success. Produced by George Martin, the nine-song session finds Beck fronting a keyboards-bass-drums outfit, augmented by some tastefully unobtrusive string arrangements. Call it a jazz-fusion album at your own risk. While Beck's playing is less in-your-face than his previous efforts, all the fierce attack, thick tone, microtonal bends, distortion, feedback, vibrato, sustain, sonic hoodoo, and rhythmic and harmonic creativity that the man's fans have come to know and love can be heard here. "Freeway Jam" boasts the most memorable melody and thus remains a Classic Rock staple to this day. "Cause We've Ended As Lovers"--written by Stevie Wonder--is Beck's gorgeous tribute to one of his own guitar-heroes, the now-deceased Roy Buchanan. --Don Waller

Side one
No. Title Writer(s) Length
1. "You Know What I Mean" Jeff Beck, Max Middleton 4:05
2. "She's A Woman" John Lennon and Paul McCartney 4:31
3. "Constipated Duck" Jeff Beck 2:48
4. "Air Blower" Beck, Middleton, Phil Chen, Richard Bailey 5:09
5. "Scatterbrain" Jeff Beck, Max Middleton 5:39

Side two
No. Title Writer(s) Length
1. "Cause We've Ended As Lovers" Stevie Wonder 5:52
2. "Thelonius" Stevie Wonder 3:16
3. "Freeway Jam" Max Middleton 4:58
4. "Diamond Dust" Bernie Holland 8:26

JenniferWarnesShotThroughTheHeart.jpg

Shot Through The Heart

Jennifer Warnes

1979 Arista Records

Underated female vocalist, April 5, 2002
By D. Moore (Ponca City, OK United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: Shot Through the Heart (Audio CD)

Jennifer Warnes has had an unusual career. Tremendous success performing duets (Joe Cocker and Bill Medley), very little success as a solo artist. Her music can be a little "quirky", but what original artist isn't. If you like strong female vocalists (like early Ronstadt, Bonoff, Nicolette Larson, Sarah McLachlan, etc.) you will like Jennifer Warnes. I would start with this album or her new album "The Well" although her other albums "Famous Blue Raincoat" and "The Hunter" are also good. This is one of my favorite female singer albums. It's right up there with Carole King "Tapestry" ("Tapestry" is more soulful), Sarah McLachlan's "Surfacing", Karla Bonoff's first two albums or early Ronstadt albums. Buy this album, you won't regret it.

"Shot Through the Heart" (Jennifer Warnes) – 4:18
"I Know a Heartache When I See One" (Kerry Chater, Charlie Black) – 3:30
"Don't Make Me Over" (Burt Bacharach, Hal David) – 4:22
"You Remember Me" (Jesse Winchester) – 4:41
"Sign on the Window" (Bob Dylan) – 2:46
"I'm Restless" (Warnes) – 4:16
"Tell Me Just One More Time" (Leo Sayer, Tom Snow) – 2:39
"When the Feeling Comes Around" (Rick Cunha) – 3:17
"Frankie in the Rain" (Warnes) – 2:49
"Hard Times Come Again No More" (Stephen Foster) – 3:34

Okay, I think it is "The Right Time Of The Night" for this one...... :romance-heartsthree:

JenniferWarnes.jpg

Jennifer Warnes

Jennifer Warnes

1976 Arista Records

Missing it..., December 17, 2008
By Richard Kelly (SAN FRANCISCO, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: Jennifer Warnes (Vinyl)

The one I like best - the one unavailable on CD! I saw Jennifer live in San Francisco, touring behind this release (remember the Boarding House??) She was sublime. It was still a time when almost no one knew her - before her "commercial" career happened. For "Love Hurts" alone, this album is both memorable and remarkable.

"Love Hurts"
"Round And Round"
"Shine A Light"
"You're The One"
"I'm Dreaming"
"Mama"
"Right Time Of The Night"
"Bring Ol' Maggie Back Home"
"Don't Lead Me On"
"Daddy Don't Go"
"O God Of Loveliness"

Back