• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Are You Listening To?

Zing said:
Babs said:
Listened to this recently, forgot to post it. Kind of bubble gum, sweet voice & very cute!

ali_isabella.jpg
AND an AIX recording, complete with a multichannel mix.

Soooooo....... Did you like it?

Dennie :think:

I'm really enjoying this one..... :music-rockout:

41nai7pFOXL.jpg

Dub Side of The Moon -- CD

Easy Star All-Stars

2003 Easy Star Records

An incredible reinvention of the original May 14, 2005
By David Bock
Format:Audio CD|Amazon Verified Purchase

Dark side of the moon, remade, Reggae style. And it works. Second for second the same, but different, and it even claims to be 'Wizard of Oz Compatible'.

Unfortunately, the best song from this remake is not on the samples provided by Amazon - the 'Speak to Me' transitions into 'Breathe', with its familiar but Reggae feel, the experience is absolutely surreal - worth buying the album for that experience alone - especially if you are a real fan of Pink Floyd.

As a whole, the reggae feel fits on top of the themes from Dark Side of the Moon naturally - you can easily forget what the 'original' sounds like, because you begin to think it should have sounded like this the first time around. The album has its moments though where the singer just becomes... annoying, and it goes a little over the top. Normally with an album like Dark Side, I would just get lost in the audio experience, almost meditative. While this happens with this version, the annoying singer 'pulls me out' of that a couple of times. There are just a couple of those moments though, and the do not spoil the entire experience. Prevents it from getting a '5' though.

Track Listing
1. Speak to Me/Breathe (In the Air)
2. On the Run
3. Time
4. The Great Gig in the Sky
5. Money
6. Us and Them
7. Any Colour You Like
8. Brain Damage
9. Eclipse

BONUS TRACKS:
10. Time Version
11. Great Dub in the Sky
12. Step It Pon the Rastaman Scene
13. Any Dub You Like

Easy Star All Stars: Corey Harris, Frankie Paul, Gary "Nesta" Pine, Dr. Israel, Ranking Joe (vocals); Michael Goldwasser (guitar); Victor Axelrod (melodica, piano, electric piano, Clavinet, synthesizer, percussion); Victor Rice (electric bass, upright bass); Patrick Dougher (drums).Additional personnel: Jenny Hill (saxophone); Michael Wagner (trombone); Wayne Wiggum (electric bass); Eddie Ocampo, Larry McDonald (percussion); Tamar-Kali (background vocals).Recorded at Noise NY, Mount Vernon, New York; Mike Stand Killer Studios, Funky Slip Studios and Zion Studios Brooklyn, New York; 401 Studios and Hot Sound, New York, New York. Includes liner notes by Lem Oppenheimer.

c971e03ae7a028adf6fed110.L.jpg

Ingenue -- CD

kd lang

1992 Rhino Records

Amazon.com essential recording

The album on which she officially gave up on Nashville and began singing torchy, adult-contemporary pop, Ingenue has been referred to by lang as her "stalker" album for its emphasis on songs about desire and obsession. Despite such onerous implications, the album is a charmer, thanks to lang's sincerity and passion and the smoldering arrangements of songs such as "Constant Craving," "The Mind of Love" and "Still Thrives This Love." The album's somewhat dark spirits are tempered by the campy "Miss Chatelaine," which lang has often performed live to the accompaniment of a Lawrence Welk-style bubble machine. With Ingenue, you can do the same in the comfort of your own home. --Daniel Durchholz

"Save Me" – 4:33
"The Mind of Love" – 3:48
"Miss Chatelaine" – 3:49
"Wash Me Clean" (Lang) – 3:17
"So It Shall Be" (Lang, Penny) – 4:30
"Still Thrives This Love" – 3:35
"Season of Hollow Soul" – 4:58
"Outside Myself" – 4:57
"Tears of Love's Recall" – 3:49
"Constant Craving" – 4:37

e9bf9330dca05895c8a14010.L.jpg

The Soul Sessions -- CD

Joss Stone

2003 Virgin US Records

Amazon.com

Not every 16-year-old white, English girl can hang with the likes of Betty Wright ("Clean Up Woman") and Angie Stone. Joss Stone (no relation), however, is blessed with a strong voice and a will to sing old-school soul. This debut CD is worthy of more than novelty status, though. Wisely avoiding iconic songs by the genre’s biggest names, Stone and a production team that includes Wright opt for lesser-known tunes more often by the likes of Laura Lee, Joe Simon, and the Soul Brothers Six--not to mention their digging out (with guest co-producer ?uestlove from the Roots) the great soul lyric in the White Stripes’ "Fell in Love with a (Boy)." Joss Stone occasionally misses a connection; her "Some Kind of Wonderful" is listless, and when she develops a bit more subtlety, it’ll be welcome. But The Soul Sessions has a spark beyond the album’s obvious good taste. --Rickey Wright

1. "The Chokin' Kind" (Harlan Howard) – 3:35
2. "Super Duper Love (Are You Diggin' on Me?) Pt. 1" (Willie Garner) – 4:20
3. "Fell in Love with a Boy" (Jack White) – 3:38
4. "Victim of a Foolish Heart" (Charles Buckins, George Jackson) – 5:31
5. "Dirty Man" (Bobby Miller) – 2:59
6. "Some Kind of Wonderful" (John Ellison) – 3:56
7. "I've Fallen in Love with You" (Carla Thomas) – 4:29
8. "I Had a Dream" (John Sebastian) – 3:01
9. "All the King's Horses" (Aretha Franklin) – 3:03
10. "For the Love of You Pts. 1 & 2" (Ernest Isley, Marvin Isley, O'Kelly Isley, Jr., Ronald Isley, Rudolph Isley, Christopher Jasper) – 7:33

I thought this was interesting......

Original versions
Song Original performer Year

"The Chokin' Kind" Waylon Jennings 1967
"Super Duper Love (Are You Diggin' on Me?) Pt. 1"
(originally titled "Super Duper Love (Are You Diggin' on Me) - Part 1") Sugar Billy 1974

"Fell in Love with a Boy" (originally titled "Fell in Love with a Girl") The White Stripes 2001
"Victim of a Foolish Heart" Bettye Swann 1972
"Dirty Man" Laura Lee 1967
"Some Kind of Wonderful" Soul Brothers Six 1967
"I've Fallen in Love with You" Carla Thomas 1968
"I Had a Dream" John Sebastian 1970
"All the King's Horses" Aretha Franklin 1972
"For the Love of You Pts. 1 & 2" The Isley Brothers 1975
"The Player" First Choice 1973

61U%2BHWJ53SL.jpg

Mamouna -- Remastered HDCD

Bryan Ferry

1994/2000 Virgin Records

From his earliest days fronting Roxy Music, Bryan Ferry perfected a coy kind of R&B-based music with a techno-progressive overlay of synthesizers and post-industrial guitar thrash, even as his sly, dry martini vocals and fey lounge lizard poses defined a new style of urban chic.But with MAMOUNA, Ferry has fashioned an ambiguous, seductive, unsettling soundscape in which the old lounge lizard is now seen as a rootless romantic searching for anything to hang on to, or the nearest exit--but as the menacing "Wildcat Days" suggests, there's "no way out."Ferry's songs personify longing, denial and spiritual ambivalence, but what makes MAMOUNA so special is its atmospheric mix of guitars and keyboards, its taut, spatial selection of laid back dance grooves. Adding to the power of his funk are a who's who of top rock and R&B musicians, including guitarist Nile Rodgers, James Brown/P-Funk alumni Maceo Parker and ex-Roxy Music collaborators Phil Manzanera, Andy Mackay and Brian Eno. The return of Eno has a profound effect on Ferry's music, as his moody sound processing lends an Oriental ambience to each arrangement, to particular effect on the title tune, with its mystic pan-Arabic airs, and the suave, mysterious "N.Y.C." Ferry makes the most of these hypnotic grooves on the seductive, bluesy "Gemini Moon," the R&B foreplay of "Chain Reaction," and the decadent "Your Painted Smile."

1. Don't Want To Know (1999 Digital Remaster)
2. N.Y.C. (1999 Digital Remaster)
3. Your Painted Smile (1999 Digital Remaster)
4. Mamouna (1999 Digital Remaster)
5. The Only Face (1999 Digital Remaster)
6. The 39 Steps (1999 Digital Remaster)
7. Which Way To Turn (1999 Digital Remaster)
8. Wildcat Days (1999 Digital Remaster)
9. Gemini Moon (1999 Digital Remaster)
10. Chain Reaction (1999 Digital Remaster)

Personnel: Bryan Ferry (vocals, strings, piano, keyboards, synthesizer); David Williams (guitar, background vocals); Phil Manzanera, Neil Hubbard, Chester Kamen, Jeff Thall, Nile Rogers, Robin Trower (guitar); Maceo Parker, Mike Paice, Andy MacKay (alto saxophone); Guy Fletcher (synthesizer); Nathan East, Pino Palladino, Guy Pratt (bass); Steve Ferrone (drums); Luke Cresswell, Luis Jardim, Steve Scales (percussion); Richard T. Norris (programming, loops); Rhett Davies (programming); Carleen Anderson, Jhelisa, Fonzi Thornton, Yannick Etienne, Paul Johnson (background vocals); Brian Eno, Nan Kidwell, Neil Jason.Recorded at Utopia, Olympic and Master Rock Studios, London, England.All tracks have been digitally mastered using HDCD technology.

6936c060ada0406c1ae8b110.L.jpg

Magic Time -- Cd

Van Morrison

2005 Geffen Records

Amazon.com
Like a human infusion of chamomile tea, hearing Van Morrison's voice has the effect of instantly soothing even the most stressed listener. That said, some of his releases have been so mellow that they muted the '60s soul influences that had been a part of Van's appeal. Not so with Magic Time, a wonderful balance of groove and smoothness, with a "live off the floor" feel evident throughout the disc. Right from the start "Stranded" shows Van at his crooner best--relaxed, present, and joyful. "Celtic New Year" comes next with a very Astral Weeks feel, leading one to believe that this disc might be sedentary through and through… until "Keep Mediocrity at Bay" kicks in, a feisty blues romp proving that though in his sixties, Morrison still has the sass of his best previous days. Morrison's cover of Sinatra's brassy "This Love of Mine" and Perry Como's "I'm Confessin'" are full of cheek and charm. Morrison-as-producer has chosen stellar horn sections that elevate the music from good to great and come from an obvious deep love of classic blues and soul. He's a lover and a fighter (the disc has two references to his disdain of the music industry: "They Sold Me Out" and "Carry On Regardless"), but ultimately true to his own musical vision. This destined-to-be-classic release will please a wide variety of his fans. --Denise Sheppard

All songs by Van Morrison (unless noted otherwise)

1. "Stranded" – 5:34
2. "Celtic New Year" – 6:10
3. "Keep Mediocrity at Bay" – 3:44
4. "Evening Train" – 2:48
5. "This Love of Mine" (Sol Parker, Henry W. Sanicola, Frank Sinatra) – 2:42
6. "I'm Confessin'" (Doc Daughtery, Al Neiburg, Ellis Reynolds) – 4:29
7. "Just Like Greta" – 6:25
8. "Gypsy in My Soul" – 4:04
9. "Lonely and Blue" ("Black and Blue" with altered lyrics) (Harry Brooks, Andy Razaf, Fats Waller) – 3:41
10. "The Lion This Time" – 4:56
11. "Magic Time" – 5:06
12. "They Sold Me Out" – 3:11
13. "Carry On Regardless" – 5:54

618HA5kc0wL_zpse41e3073.jpg

I've Got The Music In Me -- Remastered CD

The Kiki Dee Band

1974/2008 Rocket/EMI Records

One of the Best Female Rock Albums of the 70's February 14, 2009
By gassy goon
Format:Audio CD

A classic finally released on CD, I'VE GOT THE MUSIC ON ME, merits being one of the best albums by a female rock artist in the 70's. Kiki Dee finally came into her own as a recording artist, songwriter & singer after over a 10 year career. Everything gelled together on this album. Having recorded for years, and coming off of recent tours, Kiki & her band were primed with new original material. The songs range from the stompin', rockin' massive worldwide hit I'VE GOT THE MUSIC IN ME, which broke her in the US & everywhere else, to exquisitely sung, written and played ballads & mid-tempo songs. Every song is a great one, from the melodic SOMEONE TO ME and DO IT RIGHT to the atmospheric moods of WATER and OUT OF MY HEAD. Kiki's immensely talented blue-eyed soul vocals truly shine on the magnifcent HEART AND SOUL. LITTLE FROZEN ONE is a gentle , beautiful song about being the lonely one that is another standout. STEP BY STEP was the 2nd single from this album, another rocker, as is the album closer YOU NEED HELP, which Kiki gets to wail on, especially at the end. Every song on this album is killer, and it was a big album for Kiki, reaching #24 in the US. The original 9 track album is enhanced even further with rare A&B side singles from 1974 like the amazing HARD LUCK STORY [ written by Elton John-Bernie Taupin ], EVERY ONE SHOULD HAVE THEIR WAY , SIMPLE MELODY and HOW GLAD I AM, Kiki's 2nd version of the Nancy Wilson hit that she also cut back in 1964. They did not include the B-side PETER though, which was never on an album.

This album IS classic, and stands on it's own merits as one of the best albums by a female artist in the 70's. Too bad that The Kiki Dee Band didn't stay together longer, as Kiki made superlative music in this setting. All the band members played & contributed excellent, original songs. Kiki's high career mark for good reason. A stunning piece of work.

Track Listing:

1. I've Got The Music In Me
2. Someone To Me
3. Step By Step
4. Water
5. Out Of My Head
6. Do It Right
7. Little Frozen One
8. Heart and Soul
9. You Need Help

Bonus Tracks:

10. Hard Luck Story
11. Everyone Should Have Their Way
12. Simple Melody
13. How Glad I Am

Dennie said:
Zing said:
Babs said:
Listened to this recently, forgot to post it. Kind of bubble gum, sweet voice & very cute!

ali_isabella.jpg
AND an AIX recording, complete with a multichannel mix.

Soooooo....... Did you like it?

Dennie :think:

I have listened to this twice now. I did like it and as I commented in the above post, bubble gum pop, but catchy. I am not sure why, but I thought of Lily Allen a lot when listening to Ali.

Dennie said:
e9bf9330dca05895c8a14010.L.jpg

The Soul Sessions -- CD Joss Stone

61-bkt7neVL._SY300_.jpg

If you haven't already listened to the above, I would HIGHLY suggest it! Especially, track #8...The (Stays on My Mind) Love We Had! Awesome! Awesome! :music-rockout: :bow-blue:

Music to celebrate One year of Marriage.....

51mKOvC7spL._SS500_.jpg

A Wonderful World -- CD

Tony Bennett & K.D. Lang

2002 RPM/Columbia Records

Amazon.com

Never mind the project's odd couple, "He's got a girlfriend; so does she" marketing shuck. This is a musical love affair in all its splendor. Produced by the seemingly chameleonic producer T Bone Burnett (who previously revived traditional bluegrass with spectacular success on O Brother, Where Art Thou?), the septuagenarian legend and his unlikely contemporary foil affectionately court a dozen songs from the Louis Armstrong repertoire with the warmth and natural grace that have been a deceptively effortless Bennett trademark for 50-plus years. The pair kick proceedings off with a playful, irony-free "Exactly Like You," then perform a tender vocal waltz across both the ages and the masterful, sympathetic orchestrations of the late Peter Matz, one of Bennett's longtime collaborators. But it's on the more melancholy performances, like "If We Never Meet Again," "I'm Confessin'," and the Armstrong perennials "Wonderful World" and "Lucky Old Sun," that the pair tap into something akin to timeless musical telepathy. Her own talents hardly in need of burnishing, lang invests the project with some gratifying new smokiness and is rewarded with a postgraduate course in saloon singing for the ages. It's an album that begs the best kind of question: When do we get an encore? --Jerry McCulley

"Exactly Like You" (Dorothy Fields, Jimmy McHugh) – 3:17
"La Vie en Rose" (Mack David, David Louiguy, Edith Piaf) – 3:23
"I'm Confessin' (That I Love You)" (Doc Daugherty, Al J. Neiburg, Ellis Reynolds) – 4:46
"You Can Depend on Me" (Charles Carpenter, Carl M. Dunlap, Earl Hines) – 3:00
"What a Wonderful World" (Robert Thiele, George David Weiss) – 3:23
"That's My Home" (Otis Rene, Leon Rene) – 3:05
"A Kiss to Build a Dream On" (Oscar Hammerstein II, Harry Kalmar, Ruby – 3:25
"I Wonder" (Cecil Gant, Raymond Leveen) – 3:49
"Dream a Little Dream of Me" (Fabian Andre, Gus Kahn, Wilbur Schwandt) – 3:52
"You Can't Lose a Broken Heart" (James P. Johnson, Eddie Miller) – 3:14
"That Lucky Old Sun (Just Rolls Around Heaven All Day)" (Haven Gillespie, Harry Beasley Smith) – 4:36
"If We Never Meet Again" (Louis Armstrong, Horace Gerlach) 3:52

------------

Tony Bennett – vocals
k.d. lang – vocals
Lee Musiker – piano, arrangements
Clayton Cameron – drums
Paul Langosch – double bass
Gray Sargent – guitar
Scott Hamilton – tenor saxophone

Babs said:
I have listened to this twice now. I did like it and as I commented in the above post, bubble gum pop, but catchy. I am not sure why, but I thought of Lily Allen a lot when listening to Ali.

Thanks Babs, I'll look into it and Joss's Soul Sessions volume 2.

Thanks,

Dennie

_57_zpsac7cd4d8.jpg

'S Wonderful -- SACD

Bill Charlap Trio

1998/2014 Venus Records (Import Japan)

Breakthrough Album from Jazz Pianist Bill Charlap and His Trio!

Before the talented pianist Bill Charlap went "major" with the Blue Note label, he was discovered by Venus Records and the Japanese audience. This "debut" album of Charlap, released in 1999, was an enormous hit and became an instant classic.

Deeply rooted in the tradition of jazz and with tremendous knowledge and respect for the American songbook, Charlap's piano playing is lyrical, fantastic and powerful. This album may not dazzle you with apparent "newness," but the beauty of melody, sound, and deep swing will move you and make you smile. The great New York rhythm section, bassist Peter Washington and drummer Kenny Washington, contributes with great performances as well.

"Best known for his work with Gerry Mulligan and later Phil Woods during the 1990s, pianist Bill Charlap was clearly developing rapidly on his own record dates. Beginning with a crisp rendition of "Time After Time," Charlap, with a formidable rhythm section of bassist Peter Washington and drummer Kenny Washington, explores a nice mix of standards and jazz classics...The sound on this studio date is so intimate that it sounds as if the listener is sitting right next to the piano." -Ken Dryden, allmusic.com

Features:
• Single Layer Stereo SACD

Musicians:
Bill Charlap, piano
Peter Washington, bass
Kenny Washington, drums

Selections:
1. Time After Time
2. My Shining Hour
3. The Blue Room
4. Boy, What Love Has Done To Me
5. Isfahan
6. Lover
7. Something To Live For
8. 'S Wonderful
9. Summer Serenade
10. Only The Lonely

This one came out today.... :bow-blue:

71LH4ZNT4DL_zps5b6c49a4.jpg

Natalie Merchant -- CD

Natalie Merchant

2014 Nonesuch Records

New Music From Natalie = Bliss May 6, 2014
By Rooster
Format:Audio CD|Verified Purchase

I've loved the music of Natalie Merchant since my first 10,000 Maniacs cassette back in the 80's, remember cassettes? There's always been an undefinable quality in her voice that I've been drawn to. No one else sounds like Natalie. Each of her albums are favorites of mine for different reasons. I treasure them all. With this new album Natalie has only cemented her status as one of America's very finest singer-songwriters. I guess the thing I love most about Natalie's music is the sincerity that is present in her voice in each word she sings. There's no pretense, no vocal showing-off. She allows the songs to be heard and the words, melodies and phrasing are allowed to exist equally. There's a maturity in this collection both in her voice and in the words and melodies that she sings that I appreciate and am grateful for. I've listened to this album only twice (since receiving it early this morning), but I already feel as though these songs have become familiar and treasured musical friends. I'm sure I will wear this CD out. If you've been a fan of Natalie's past music, I guarantee you will not be disappointed in this new work. If you are somehow just discovering her - buy this album. It's a great introduction to her music. You'll then have all of her other music to discover - lucky you!

1. Ladybird
2. Maggie Said
3. Texas
4. Go Down Moses
5. Seven Deadly Sins
6. Giving Up Everything
7. Black Sheep
8. It's A-Coming
9. Lulu (Introduction)
10. Lulu
11. The End

Dennie said:

Natalie Merchant -- CD

Natalie Merchant

2014 Nonesuch Records

By Rooster

I've loved the music of Natalie Merchant since my first 10,000 Maniacs cassette back in the 80's, remember cassettes? There's always been an undefinable quality in her voice that I've been drawn to. No one else sounds like Natalie. Each of her albums are favorites of mine for different reasons. I treasure them all. With this new album Natalie has only cemented her status as one of America's very finest singer-songwriters. I guess the thing I love most about Natalie's music is the sincerity that is present in her voice in each word she sings. There's no pretense, no vocal showing-off. She allows the songs to be heard and the words, melodies and phrasing are allowed to exist equally. There's a maturity in this collection both in her voice and in the words and melodies that she sings that I appreciate and am grateful for. I've listened to this album only twice (since receiving it early this morning), but I already feel as though these songs have become familiar and treasured musical friends. I'm sure I will wear this CD out. If you've been a fan of Natalie's past music, I guarantee you will not be disappointed in this new work. If you are somehow just discovering her - buy this album. It's a great introduction to her music. You'll then have all of her other music to discover - lucky you!

1. Ladybird
2. Maggie Said
3. Texas
4. Go Down Moses
5. Seven Deadly Sins
6. Giving Up Everything
7. Black Sheep
8. It's A-Coming
9. Lulu (Introduction)
10. Lulu
11. The End

I will most certainly be checking this one out! Luv Natalie! What a talent! :handgestures-thumbup:

Babs said:
Dennie said:

Natalie Merchant -- CD

Natalie Merchant

2014 Nonesuch Records

By Rooster

1. Ladybird
2. Maggie Said
3. Texas
4. Go Down Moses
5. Seven Deadly Sins
6. Giving Up Everything
7. Black Sheep
8. It's A-Coming
9. Lulu (Introduction)
10. Lulu
11. The End

I will most certainly be checking this one out! Luv Natalie! What a talent! :handgestures-thumbup:

This one is as beautiful as any album she's done! You're going to Luv it! :text-bravo:

Dennie

Today's work truck music....

61O3J9BBzVL.jpg

Emotion & Commotion -- CD

Jeff Beck

2010 ATCO Records

Wow! April 13, 2010
By Satchmo
Format:Audio CD

"Emotion and Commotion" is Jeff Beck's much-anticipated new release. Clocking in at just about 40 minutes, there is no wasted space on the disc. I will not go through track by track, as the other reviewers have done a nice job summarizing each song. Basically on this album, Beck leaves behind the high-powered techno and electronica flavors of his previous albums "Jeff," "You Had It Coming" and "Who Else" and goes for a more laid-back, worldly groove of classic rock fusion with classical undertones. Besides his amazing tone, these songs are wonderful. The covers are arranged well and tastefully done. Anyone who can transition from the beautiful "Somewhere over the Rainbow" to Screamin' Jay Hawkins' "I Put A Spell On You" and back to Jeff Buckley's "Lilac Wine" and make it cohesive within the album is doing something right. The Beck originals, "Hammerhead" and "Serene" are also well-written.

I recently started listening to Jeff Beck a couple years ago. I admit that I am a newcomer to his music. As a guitar player, I cannot even begin to comprehend Beck's tone and virtuoso skills. I am blown away by what he is able to achieve on his instrument. This album is highly recommended to 1)Any Jeff Beck fan (obviously), 2)Anyone who plays the guitar and wants to understand what is capable on the instrument, 3)Anyone who wants to explore creative and exciting new music, produced by one of the most criminally under-rated musicians of our time. Hope this helps!

1. "Corpus Christi Carol" Benjamin Britten 2:40
2. "Hammerhead" Jeff Beck, Jason Rebello 4:15
3. "Never Alone" Rebello 4:22
4. "Over the Rainbow" Harold Arlen, E. Y. Harburg 3:10
5. "I Put a Spell on You" (featuring Joss Stone) Screamin' Jay Hawkins 2:59
6. "Serene" (featuring Olivia Safe) Beck, Rebello 6:05
7. "Lilac Wine" (featuring Imelda May) James Shelton 4:44
8. "Nessun Dorma" Giacomo Puccini 2:56
9. "There's No Other Me" (featuring Joss Stone) Rebello, Joss Stone 4:05
10. "Elegy for Dunkirk" (featuring Olivia Safe) Dario Marianelli 5:03
Total length:
40:19

Dennie said:
Babs said:
Dennie said:

This one is as beautiful as any album she's done! You're going to Luv it! :text-bravo:

Dennie

How was it? did you buy it already? i was also curious as to how it 'felt' like...

like natalie merchant ten thousand maniacs, or natalie merchant tigerlily, or natalie merchant after tigerlily....

Back