• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Are You Listening To?

Today I needed a pick me up mood enhancement, so I played one of the best - the quintessential Power-Pop album defining the standards for all who follow: "Bellybutton" by Jellyfish

jellyfish-fold-out.jpg

Today I needed a pick me up mood enhancement, so I played one of the best - the quintessential Power-Pop album defining the standards for all who follow: "Bellybutton" by Jellyfish

View attachment 6738
I may have to pick that one up Flint. I love me my power pop. I do believe it was you and Botch that turned me on to FoW for which I will be eternally grateful!!

It's the law. Must listen to this album once a month!!

MI0001418824.jpg

Flying_Dutchman_The_1968_Angel_Y3S-3730.jpg

The Flying Dutchman

Richard Wagner
Theo Adam · Anja Silja · Martti Talvela · Gerhard Unger · Ernst Kozub · Annelies Burmeister
B.B.C. Chorus
New Philharmonia Orchestra
Otto Klemperer, conductor

1968 Angel Y3S-3730 4-Track 3¾ IPS

61aoIXSabAL.jpg

^ Zing's pic for me. This goes way back to when we first met. Awesome memories!

Roxette is a Swedish pop rock duo, consisting of Marie Fredriksson and Per Gessle. Formed in 1986, the duo became an international act in the late 1980s, when they released their breakthrough album Look Sharp!

I did a 'Marie' look more than once, mostly the hair.

And finally...
maxresdefault.jpg

Definitely been a SCW day. Their debut album and Magnolia are tied as 2 of my favorite albums of all time. Big Wheel is good too and got me in the mood today.

Back