• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Are You Listening To?

Such an awesome song... one of my top 10 pop/rock favs for sure. Maybe top 5. Or 3...

I like her first 2 albums better than this one, still looking forward to seeing her in a couple of weeks!

A1E5mo0p3yL._SX522_.jpg

The Who---Who's Next
Spent a TON of my wasted youth listening to this album. My dog for whatever reason goes bat shit crazy at the beginning of Baba O'Reilly. I assume it is something about the synthesizer??

Whosnext.jpg

My brother in law has me hooked on Mastodon at the moment. Also listening to a lot of Samantha Fish lately.

Much to my surprise, I'm really digging the album Outsider by Three Days Grace. This is not music I typically like but I can't help it. The song Infra Red was an immediate favorite with a close second being The Mountain.

71VET0mzzRL._SL1214_.jpg

The instant this song starts up I am immediately taken back to my early teens. It is amazing how songs like this defined my musical tastes.

71jYvv-bzmL._SX522_.jpg

This is by far my favorite new album in a very long time and it is in heavy rotation with everyone in my house. There is not a single bad song on it. I cannot remember the last rock album with this many great pop hooks and earworms. I saw these guys live last Tuesday and they were unbelievable. Dave Grohl says they are the best opening act they have ever had and I can see why.

Here is a recent live performance of a song from the album:

It’s no secret how much we luv Brent Smith~the man can sing! We gave Chris a little taste last weekend! We hope he enjoyed it.

Their newest album, below, is a clean & sober Brent, first album clean & sober, ever. Great story!

‘Put Your Hands in the Air’!!!!

89CCF388-86AC-4DF5-A8C8-2752FFC62DEF.jpeg

Last edited:
Back