• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

Anyone see any of this yet? Was highly recommended by a friend might start on it this weeked.

Teaser...

Full trailer...

Trying to get into Squid Game but having trouble getting excited about it. Which is odd because it's seemingly something I would usually love. Will stick with it for another episode or two. All the Parasite social commentary comparisons are I guess valid just not nearly as subtle. I'll stick it out and see how it goes.

Finished Midnight Mass a couple of days ago, very well done show - great writing/acting (as far as I can tell), very creepy. Kinda depressing (to me) in its picture of the gullibility/corruptibility of Christians, but it's so extreme in this show, hopefully people realize that. Anyway, I recommend it, dark in a what-the-hell-are-these-people-thinking kinda way, rather than overt horror (though there's a bit of that too).

Finished Midnight Mass a couple of days ago, very well done show - great writing/acting (as far as I can tell), very creepy. Kinda depressing (to me) in its picture of the gullibility/corruptibility of Christians, but it's so extreme in this show, hopefully people realize that. Anyway, I recommend it, dark in a what-the-hell-are-these-people-thinking kinda way, rather than overt horror (though there's a bit of that too).
Thanks for the review. Midnight Mass was what I was going to start watching before I started Squid Game and may switch over if Squid Game doesn't draw me in soon.

Trying to get into Squid Game but having trouble getting excited about it. Which is odd because it's seemingly something I would usually love. Will stick with it for another episode or two. All the Parasite social commentary comparisons are I guess valid just not nearly as subtle. I'll stick it out and see how it goes.
I'm a solid meh so far on Squid Game. My beef, the damn captions. I thought I was a fast reader but damn!!

Last edited:
I'm currently working my way through Bojack Horseman. Funny. Added bonus of being a cartoon don't care about PQ so I will actually watch it on my phone while waiting at various appts. Bluetooth earbuds and away you go!!

I'm a solid meh so far on Squid Game. My beef, the damn captions. I thought I was a fast reader but damn!!
I feel like it's improving or at least I might give more of a crap about the characters after three episodes. I'll stick it out. And I don't mind reading subtitles I probably watch as many foreign films as domestic. The only catch is sometimes I have to rewind or rewatch a scene or two if I missed something on the screen while reading subtitles below.

I feel like it's improving or at least I might give more of a crap about the characters after three episodes. I'll stick it out. And I don't mind reading subtitles I probably watch as many foreign films as domestic. The only catch is sometimes I have to rewind or rewatch a scene or two if I missed something on the screen while reading subtitles below.
We finished it the other day. I think it got better as it progressed.

I haven't found much to hold my interest lately I tried cocaine cowboys and several other things and just haven't been able to get any into anything

Back