• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

Wife and I watched the first episode of Beef the other night to see what all the hoopla was about it, and it wasn't bad. It wasn't as good as everybody made it out to be. but we will finish the series.

Any body watching Star Trek Picard season 3?

This is probably some of the best Trek ever.
Ugh I am so tired of paying for boutique subscriptions for particular shows. I might do this just because I am a HUGE STNG/Picard fan... but ... I really hate this.

Ugh I am so tired of paying for boutique subscriptions for particular shows. I might do this just because I am a HUGE STNG/Picard fan... but ... I really hate this.
A huge fan. Then season 3 is for you.
What Mr 6 said. If you are a TNG fan, you won't be disappointed in Season 3, which in my opinion, is the best of the 3 seasons. And if nothing else, Star Trek Discovery show is really good as well, at least the first two seasons.

What Mr 6 said. If you are a TNG fan, you won't be disappointed in Season 3, which in my opinion, is the best of the 3 seasons. And if nothing else, Star Trek Discovery show is really good as well, at least the first two seasons.
In my opinion, Strange New Worlds is better than Discovery.

If you watch season 3 of Picard, do not read any spoilers, again, do not read any spoilers.

In my opinion, Strange New Worlds is better than Discovery.

If you watch season 3 of Picard, do not read any spoilers, again, do not read any spoilers.
I like Strange New Worlds, but wish there was a cohesive story line, instead of just random episodes. That would be ok if the seasons were 24-26 weeks long, but these 10 episode seasons, those shows kind just feel like fluff. Love Anson Mount as Pike though, and though the second season of Discovery with him as captain was the best season of the them all. 3rd and 4th left a lot to be desired, at least for me. Come on, a whole season that boils down to a boy missing his mother? I had higher hopes for the future. lol

I all but refuse. I just canceled Prime.

Watch the series finale of Picard, and I take it back that you didn't need to see all of TNG to watch this season. The whole season has been a call back to TNG, and the last few episodes have relied heavily on what happened the last season or two of TNG, which I didn't see. Not that I needed to, but the episodes probably would have made a little more sense. Still think season 3 is the best of all of them, and it looks like we may be getting a new Enterprise series soon.

watching the night agent on netflix.

not bad.

the hero reminds me of chris pine playing jack ryan in shadow recruit. the tone, the voice i guess.

also just finished buster scruggs. man that was brutal. brutal in a good way. will post thoughts in movies section.

not bad.

the hero reminds me of chris pine playing jack ryan in shadow recruit. the tone, the voice i guess.

also just finished buster scruggs. man that was brutal. brutal in a good way. will post thoughts in movies section.
Is the night agent worth a watch? I've seen the advertisements for it, but always a little wary when I don't recognize any of the actors.

Is the night agent worth a watch? I've seen the advertisements for it, but always a little wary when I don't recognize any of the actors.
im on episode 3 i think. what are you looking for? espionage? some action flick with mind numbing plots?

personally? its no jack ryan, nor is it reacher (amazon prime). so tempering your expectations would yield you proper results.

in english - i think yes, but im a bit shallow like that.

Watch the series finale of Picard, and I take it back that you didn't need to see all of TNG to watch this season. The whole season has been a call back to TNG, and the last few episodes have relied heavily on what happened the last season or two of TNG, which I didn't see. Not that I needed to, but the episodes probably would have made a little more sense. Still think season 3 is the best of all of them, and it looks like we may be getting a new Enterprise series soon.
Don’t forget to watch the end credit sequence

im on episode 3 i think. what are you looking for? espionage? some action flick with mind numbing plots?

personally? its no jack ryan, nor is it reacher (amazon prime). so tempering your expectations would yield you proper results.

in english - i think yes, but im a bit shallow like that.
So not as good as Reacher or Jack Ryan? That gives me pause to start watching. But thanks for your input about the series.

Don’t forget to watch the end credit sequence
Missed it when I first watched the episode, but then heard there was an end credit, so watched it last night.

Q was supposed to be a big deal last season, and then supposedly dies, but now is back to torment Picards son? I think it's great that we may be getting another Enterprise, but to keep rehashing characters seems a little weak in the story telling. Lets see new stories about Jack, Seven of Nice, and whatever the other ladies name is, Raphi or something like that.

not bad.

i am rescinding my previous review on the night action.

at episode 8, and this is where its sort of hitting its peak.

the storyline is pretty good actually, solid work and comparable to a good whodunnit kinda deal.

i think its weakest point is where huey mentioned, the cast.

the production did the right thing finding someone new, a fresh batch of actors for it. there are some really annoying acting done in the show, if you can forgive it, its pretty solid.

again, not jack ryan or reacher level, but good for me. i just wish it hit its stride a bit earlier than it did.

night action on netflix

Back