• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

Started watching "Catch-22" today and I love it. When I was a teen in the 80s I saw the movie from the 60s and was blown away by the story and characters - it was unlike anything I thought could be made as a movie. So, I read the book and really enjoyed it.

I was excited when I read that Netflix was producing a longform series from the book, and I am not disappointed. Good stuff.

I think you meant Hulu

Started watching "Catch-22" today and I love it. When I was a teen in the 80s I saw the movie from the 60s and was blown away by the story and characters - it was unlike anything I thought could be made as a movie. So, I read the book and really enjoyed it.

I was excited when I read that Hulu was producing a longform series from the book, and I am not disappointed. Good stuff.

I’m three episodes in and it’s really, really good.

My wife and I love the movie What We Do in the Shadows and the series on FX has been quite enjoyable as well. We’ve watched episode seven several times...

Started rewatching Deadwood. I had seen the whole series back when it first came out (2004-06) but wanted to refresh my memory before the upcoming movie.

Last edited:
Re-watching Firefly. This is an amazing series. After that Orville.

Oh, Pam Anderson on Stacked is tittilating,

I've been watching the second series of "Fleabag" on Netflux and for some reason really feel engaged. Good show.

I've been watching the second series of "Fleabag" on Netflux and for some reason really feel engaged. Good show.
Wife and I started watching the first season last week, looked interesting enough that we wanted to come back and give it our full attention. I'm hearing this is one of those series you either love or hate though.

Last weeks live remake of the All in the Family/Jeffersons came up in the suggestions on Hulu, and I was sorry I missed it when it was on, so I started watching it. First off, big round of applause to Norman Lear who is still kicking it at 96 years of age. He looked really good and seemed very coherent. Everybody was doing a decent job, but the more I watched Woody Harrelson as Archie, the more I couldn't stand him. I almost felt I was watching his character from Natural Born Killers they way he sneered at Marissa Tomei. Had to turn it off after about 10 minutes.

Can't say I have anything for or against Hillary Swank, but I think the only movie I've seen of hers was Million Dollar Baby.

Last weeks live remake of the All in the Family/Jeffersons came up in the suggestions on Hulu, and I was sorry I missed it when it was on, so I started watching it. First off, big round of applause to Norman Lear who is still kicking it at 96 years of age. He looked really good and seemed very coherent. Everybody was doing a decent job, but the more I watched Woody Harrelson as Archie, the more I couldn't stand him. I almost felt I was watching his character from Natural Born Killers they way he sneered at Marissa Tomei. Had to turn it off after about 10 minutes.

I watched the whole thing and agree that Woody was a bad choice and the All in the Family segment was not all that good but the Jeffersons remake following was pretty good. Jamie Foxx did a pretty accurate and good George Jefferson ( he obviously studied Sherman Hemsly's acting for that part) but they Wanda Sykes was not really convincing as Louise Jefferson.

Been waiting a long time for this! I've been watching "Good Omens" now that it is online and I absolutely love it! Read the book on a recommendation a bout a year ago and loved it too.

Wasn’t sure if I should put this in the movies section. I decided on here because we only bought the digital version of Spider-Man: Into The Spiderverse.

I may be guilty of being a prisoner of the moment but it is quite possibly my favorite Spider-Man movie yet.

05FB20C9-0DB8-4408-8B04-B80BE527BB2C.jpeg

Wasn’t sure if I should put this in the movies section. I decided on here because we only bought the digital version of Spider-Man: Into The Spiderverse.

I may be guilty of being a prisoner of the moment but it is quite possibly my favorite Spider-Man movie yet.

View attachment 9335
We watched this a couple weeks ago, enjoyed it VERY much.

I haven't jumped on the Black Mirror bandwagon, watched the first couple of episodes awhile back and thought they were ok, just didn't see why everyone was comparing it to the Twilight Zone. Been hearing a lot about the most recent episode with Miley Cyrus, so decided to watch it last night. It was decent enough that I'll probably go back and start watching at least the first two episodes from the current season.

On a side note, the very first song that Miley is heard singing, I was really liking it, but couldn't help but think I had heard it before, although it didn't quite sound the same. Not sure what the song Miley was singing came from, but it had at least partial lines of the song Head Like a Hole.

Back