• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

I really am confused... are you not running the CBS App? I used to get HBO Now and EPIX through Amazon, and when I played those videos through the Amazon interface, it fired up the respective apps to access them.
On all three devices we tried, first open the Prime app, and then either navigate to the CBS All Access app inside the Prime app, or if I've watched an episode before, the series will show up in continue watching in the Prime app, whether it be a Prime video, a HBO video, or a CBS All Access video. I get the same error either from the continue watching, or navigating to the CBS app in the Prime area.

I have had CBS All Access issues on Android TV, but not on Roku.
We get the same error message across different platforms, that's why I'm thinking it is something on Amazon's end. I also haven't come across any other shows that have a problem, it's just with this one show.

I prefer the prefer the stand alone apps for things such as CBS and HBO Now.

Only because it is one less "entity" in the streaming chain of events perhaps avoiding some potential problems.

For those watching the Mandalorian, there was an Easter egg in Ep 3, that most of us probably missed. Link I wouldn't click on the link unless you've seen ep3, although there really isn't any major spoilers.

So this is weird, I hadn't tried playing Survivor on the Roku at work, just tried and got the same error message at home. Trying to play it on my work computer though, and it just works. What could possibly keeping just one show from streaming?

Sounds like I'm not the only one getting the 9068 error code. Amazon's own forum has a posting of people who have had it with no clear solution. Says it tends to affect Roku's more, but I'm getting it on all devices except my computer.

Wasn't sure whether to put this her or in Movies . . .

I decided to get me thru the long winter and take advantage of the media available at my fingertips to watch all the 22 Marvel movies in "order". Not necessarily in the order they were released but the order of the Marvel story universe.
  • Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
  • Iron Man (2008)
  • The Incredible Hulk (2008)
  • Iron Man 2 (2010)
  • Thor (2011)
  • The Avengers (2012)
  • Iron Man 3 (2013)
  • Thor: The Dark World (2013)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
  • Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
  • Ant-Man (2015)
  • Captain America: Civil War (2016)
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
  • Black Panther (2018)
  • Doctor Strange (2016)
  • Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
  • Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
  • Captain Marvel (2019)
  • Avengers: Endgame (2019)

There is some question to the order as some say Capt. Marvel should be first. I'll go by the above order.

With Disney+ I have all 22 at my fingertips. The only ones not available on D+ are The Incredible Hulk (ED Norton version) and Spiderman Homecoming both of which I have on disc (4K). Endgame will be on D+ on December 11.

Have so far watched Capt. America First Avenger and Ironman.

Wasn't sure whether to put this her or in Movies . . .

I decided to get me thru the long winter and take advantage of the media available at my fingertips to watch all the 22 Marvel movies in "order". Not necessarily in the order they were released but the order of the Marvel story universe.
  • Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
  • Iron Man (2008)
  • The Incredible Hulk (2008)
  • Iron Man 2 (2010)
  • Thor (2011)
  • The Avengers (2012)
  • Iron Man 3 (2013)
  • Thor: The Dark World (2013)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
  • Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
  • Ant-Man (2015)
  • Captain America: Civil War (2016)
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
  • Black Panther (2018)
  • Doctor Strange (2016)
  • Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
  • Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
  • Captain Marvel (2019)
  • Avengers: Endgame (2019)

There is some question to the order as some say Capt. Marvel should be first. I'll go by the above order.

With Disney+ I have all 22 at my fingertips. The only ones not available on D+ are The Incredible Hulk (ED Norton version) and Spiderman Homecoming both of which I have on disc (4K). Endgame will be on D+ on December 11.

Have so far watched Capt. America First Avenger and Ironman.

I think that order is good.

Don't forget to watch the end credit scenes.

Wife and I have been casually watching Living With Myself with Paul Rudd, and by casually I mean an episode here and there, although we watched the last two last night. It's ok, although I find myself yelling at the screen as some of the things that they do or happen just doesn't make sense.

And of course, watched the most recent episode of The Mandalorian. I like this show, and who doesn't love "baby Yoda", but I also feel Disney played it too safe with this. At times, it's too much of a kids show.

Crisis adverted. I'm upstairs on the computer, she's downstairs watching a cooking show, so I just went down and turned it on for her. I think I can hang out up here for awhile. :biggrin:

Wife and I have been casually watching Living With Myself with Paul Rudd, and by casually I mean an episode here and there, although we watched the last two last night. It's ok, although I find myself yelling at the screen as some of the things that they do or happen just doesn't make sense.

And of course, watched the most recent episode of The Mandalorian. I like this show, and who doesn't love "baby Yoda", but I also feel Disney played it too safe with this. At times, it's too much of a kids show.
I’m fine with the overall tone of The Mandalorian....but if I had to list a gripe, though minor, I’d say that it feels too much like a chapter or side story of The Clone Wars. It’s not “Epic” enough, if that makes sense. If you‘ve seen Episode 4 you’ll have a better understanding of what I mean. Kids and I still love it though.

My excitement has been waning too. Episode 4 has been the weakest so far.

I’m fine with the overall tone of The Mandalorian....but if I had to list a gripe, though minor, I’d say that it feels too much like a chapter or side story of The Clone Wars. It’s not “Epic” enough, if that makes sense. If you‘ve seen Episode 4 you’ll have a better understanding of what I mean. Kids and I still love it though.

Yup
Episode 4 felt a lot like an episode of TCW.

Wife and I still look forward to watching it, but agree it just lacks something the other Disney shows have. At first I thought it was just the lack of great musical score, but it's more than that. I did see at the end, that Bryce Dallas Howard directed episode 4, not that that means anything one way or the other.

Le Mans: Racing is Everything on Prime Video.
Bloody Hell does this look beautiful on the Sony OLED!! I assume it is filmed in 4k. Makes me almost rationalize the money I spent on the TV!!

I just watched a condensed version of the Seinfeld "Soup Nazi" episode with the laugh track removed. It was sad.

Back