• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

Saw an ad for October Faction on Netflix, so the wife and I checked it out yesterday. Overall we both liked it, although it starts off a little slow. I wouldn't exactly call it a horror show, and I wouldn't exactly call it a comedy, but it has elements of both.

Saw an ad for October Faction on Netflix, so the wife and I checked it out yesterday. Overall we both liked it, although it starts off a little slow. I wouldn't exactly call it a horror show, and I wouldn't exactly call it a comedy, but it has elements of both.

I have been watching it, like it in an average sort of way.

Been watching the Australian TV series, Underbelly, on Amazon Primeoff and on for quite awhile. Just started season 4 and I'm quite enjoying it.

"McMillion$" a new multi part documentary on the FBI fraud investigation of fraud in the McDonald's games. Well done, entertaining and gives a good insight on how the FBI carries out an investigation. Only the first episode is available.

I'm sure this has come up somewhere on the forum at some point, but I watched the documentary Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage last night and it was really good.

Watched the first episode of "Interrogation" a limited series on CBS All Access. Interesting concept. The show is about a murder in 1983 in California. One episode is titled "Watch First" while another is titled "Watch Last". The viewer can choose any order to watch the other six episodes.

I haven't decided if I will watch them episodes in order (they are marked with numbers) or go random. Could be fun.

Wife and I finished the first season of Afterlife last night. Not a bad show, and there were some truly lol moments in the show, as well as some touching ones.

Wife and I finished the first season of Afterlife last night. Not a bad show, and there were some truly lol moments in the show, as well as some touching ones.
Yes I enjoyed that show very much. Very well written and acted.

Yes I enjoyed that show very much. Very well written and acted.
Agreed! I did like how the show ended, they didn't know if there was going to be a season 2, and they didn't leave any cliffhangers.

@Flint it might be worth a watch, hell I don't know.

I watched the show last night and I gotta say that was one of the most well made advertisements ever. Imagine getting hundreds of thousands of people to watch an hour long opus to the genius of your company! Impressive.

That said, 90% of what John Good has to say is well known to everyone in the industry, but he says it like an inspiring professor introducing new concepts to his students. That is nice.

The old-wood kit they did for Peart was super-impressive. All the tone wood musical instrument companies are constantly hunting for a find like that ancient Oak - including guitar makers, violin makers, and others. Sonor is fairly well known for their old world drum shells, and they are damned fine. Pearl and Yamaha also make old-world wood drums for custom projects from time to time as they get access to discovered wood in Asia.

It is a very informative documentary, I just want to make sure everyone knows there is almost nothing unique about DW. That said, DW makes some of the finest drums in the industry and playing them is a dream. But so is playing Premier, Ludwig, Gretsch, Pearl, Sonor, Tama, Yamaha and many others. Just keep in mind, you pay for what you get. If you are spending $10,000 on a drum kit in a config which can also be purchased for $600 at Guitar Center, you are getting something very special.

We started watching Locke and Key last night with our daughter. Good family fare. It reminds me a bit of The House with a Clock in Its Walls. We're about three episodes in and like it so far.

My wife and I just finished season 2 of Sex Education. For a show about sex that contains a lot of sex, it is far more funny than sexy. We liked it a lot.

We started watching Locke and Key last night with our daughter. Good family fare. It reminds me a bit of The House with a Clock in Its Walls. We're about three episodes in and like it so far.

My wife and I just finished season 2 of Sex Education. For a show about sex that contains a lot of sex, it is far more funny than sexy. We liked it a lot.
We just started Locke and Key last night as well. My b/g 14 year olds will actually get their heads out of their phones long enough to watch it!!

I watched the show last night and I gotta say that was one of the most well made advertisements ever. Imagine getting hundreds of thousands of people to watch an hour long opus to the genius of your company! Impressive.

That said, 90% of what John Good has to say is well known to everyone in the industry, but he says it like an inspiring professor introducing new concepts to his students. That is nice.

The old-wood kit they did for Peart was super-impressive. All the tone wood musical instrument companies are constantly hunting for a find like that ancient Oak - including guitar makers, violin makers, and others. Sonor is fairly well known for their old world drum shells, and they are damned fine. Pearl and Yamaha also make old-world wood drums for custom projects from time to time as they get access to discovered wood in Asia.

It is a very informative documentary, I just want to make sure everyone knows there is almost nothing unique about DW. That said, DW makes some of the finest drums in the industry and playing them is a dream. But so is playing Premier, Ludwig, Gretsch, Pearl, Sonor, Tama, Yamaha and many others. Just keep in mind, you pay for what you get. If you are spending $10,000 on a drum kit in a config which can also be purchased for $600 at Guitar Center, you are getting something very special.

I just thought it was cool.

Grace and Frankie on Netflix.

my brother had been telling me to watch it for a couple years Hilarious.

Apologies if mentioned previously... has anyone checked out a series on Netflix called Ragnarok? I am two episodes in and totally hooked.

Apologies if mentioned previously... has anyone checked out a series on Netflix called Ragnarok? I am two episodes in and totally hooked.

Yeah I watched it, enjoyed it very much. Good story, and I like the setting a lot.

Cruising through the offerings on Prime last night, I see that Comedy Central now has a streaming channel for $3.99 a month. Comparing it to Disney+, that seems a little high, but it is only $4 a month, so I might bite. Love the roasts, as well as Tosh.0, although the last isn't as funny as it used to be. Now if I could now only stream the current seasons of Archer and Rick and Morty, I'd be all set!

Back