• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

Think Dashiell Hammett and all the 30s and 40s movies. 1932 LA. Perry is not yet a defense attorney bu a PI with mental damage from WWI.

First episode was good. On HBO

is this perry mason like old school mason?

sidenote, i want to watch the new tom hanks movie but its exclusive to apple plus. does that mean i have to get the subscription AND pay for hte movie? just curious, im willing to do it just to watch it.

is this perry mason like old school mason?
This is loke a backstory on the Perry Mason we are all familiar with. In this version this is before he becomes an attorney and he is working as a PI.
I guess eventually he does become the lawyer we are all familiar with. The character Della Street who was Perry's secretary in the show and the books has a part in this .

Why on Hulu do some series list episodes in ascending order while others for some reason list them in descending order ?

A new series on Netflix "Home Game " each episode about an unusual sport/game from around the world.

First episode is about a game played in Florence Italy calls calico storico. A combination of football and bare knuckle boxing with 27 players on each team

Last edited:
Very good (IMHO) Brit detective/murder series. On Netflix.

81UNM09CA9L._RI_.jpg

I stumbled onto a EweTube channel called "Chicago Auto Pros" and have enjoyed a couple episodes. This one is on dent repair, and since at least two members here do that kind of work (Chris, Dentman, wasn't there one other?) it was fascinating to me, they really work some "magic". They also run into a few snags, which looks a lot more like my own auto work/detailing. Enjoy.

I stumbled onto a EweTube channel called "Chicago Auto Pros" and have enjoyed a couple episodes. This one is on dent repair, and since at least two members here do that kind of work (Chris, Dentman, wasn't there one other?) it was fascinating to me, they really work some "magic". They also run into a few snags, which looks a lot more like my own auto work/detailing. Enjoy.

PDR is like VooDoo.

I’d be losing my patience with all that disassembly taking so long. I’d tell them to call me when it’s ready and go be productive somewhere else. While we’re on the subject I may as well show you guys some recent repairs.

76914F4C-3790-4DF9-A2E2-202636B2A2DA.jpeg7A0E7656-513A-4730-B636-0D1CBD0EB380.jpegB408333F-1706-4C3A-BFD4-B48417268767.jpeg722F36B0-AA67-4EE7-B6F4-BBD05A5EC2F0.jpeg365C9593-7348-42B5-A40B-693BA60FE5E5.jpeg

Last edited:
Started watching Hannibal on Netflix from the beginning. Had seen a bunch of episodes but all out of order.

Finally got around to seeing Django Unchained on Netflix. Typical Tarantino, but enjoyed with my son none the less.
images

I saw trailer have been meaning to check this out.
Third season takes a sharp left turn, but still good - I congratulate the writers on thinking (from what I can tell) more out of the box on this one.

Got a monthly subscription to Disney Plus yesterday basically for Hamilton. We watched that last night in the HT and I’m guessing we’ll watch at least the first act several more times. Also ended up watching the live-action Aladdin for the first time and it was better than expected.

Watched the first episode. Looks like it could be good but the first episode was a bit slow. I will continue to watch.

Back