• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

do i need to know anything about league of legends to enjoy it? artwork seems very well done.
The animation is awesome. You do not need to have read anything previously. Basically the story follows two girls (big sister/little sister) that live in the oppressed underground of Zaun. Above them the advanced tech world of Piltover. Science and magic converge.

The animation is awesome. You do not need to have read anything previously. Basically the story follows two girls (big sister/little sister) that live in the oppressed underground of Zaun. Above them the advanced tech world of Piltover. Science and magic converge.
I just started watching and the animation is very good. It has a "steam punk" feel to it.

Last edited:
there you go, mayor hawkeye of kingstown.

you can always think of 'the town' which sort of stemmed a bit of his career too.

not his singing career, the acting one for this canadian.
I watched the first episode Not impressed probably won't watch more

We watched the first two episodes of the Wheel of Time on Amazon and thought it was very good. I was a fan of the books, so I was excited about this one from the time I found out about it maybe a year ago. We also watched the first episode of Cowboy Bebop. Like the original anime, it is very stylized. I suspect that may be a key divider between those who like it and those who don't.

We watched the first two episodes of the Wheel of Time on Amazon and thought it was very good. I was a fan of the books, so I was excited about this one from the time I found out about it maybe a year ago. We also watched the first episode of Cowboy Bebop. Like the original anime, it is very stylized. I suspect that may be a key divider between those who like it and those who don't.
Definitely want to check that one out.

Really enjoyed this one. Good cast, good story+action, and GREAT cinematography. Kind of a mix of Silverado and Django Unchained. Highly recommended!

Also, filmed around where I grew up (northern New Mexico). Beautiful scenery.

Really enjoyed this one. Good cast, good story+action, and GREAT cinematography. Kind of a mix of Silverado and Django Unchained. Highly recommended!

Also, filmed around where I grew up (northern New Mexico). Beautiful scenery.

Liked it too.

Whew...I was holding my breath on this. Big fan of the books, but haven't watched it yet and really really have been hoping Amazon did a good job because I really want to like the show. Would have been sad to hear that it sucked...

My wife and I loved this.
Yup. Just finished the first season, and I hear they're now filming season 2 which is great.

I'm a huge fan of the old movie Three Amigos, so seeing Martin and Short in this really takes me back.

Yup. Just finished the first season, and I hear they're now filming season 2 which is great.

I'm a huge fan of the old movie Three Amigos, so seeing Martin and Short in this really takes me back.
Omg I listened to an interview with them two on Howard stern, they are best friends in real life and they slam each other all day, funniest interview I’ve ever heard.

Back