• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Concert Video are you listening to?

So, I am aware of, like, 6 to 8 of these tiny female metal bands from Japan who rock every bit as good as the Norwegians or Finns.

Been watching Supertramp in Munich, 1983, the last show with Roger Hodgsen in the band. The quality of the video and sound is terrible, but damn these guys are amazing!

You forget how incredibly talented they were as musicians because the music is so easy to just enjoy and sing along with. But they are incredible players, perfect as a group, and seeing them play those songs reminds you how complicated those arrangements were. Wow!!!

And few guitarists can play a solo with as much emotion and perfection as Hodgsen. His guitar work is fantastic, but it fits the music so naturally we rarely notice it separately.

@jomari - really want to thank you for this! Watching it right now, REALLY enjoying it. He's a funny guy! Great musicianship.

pauly, thought id let you see one part of the concert, small tidbit, but its up close and personal.

i didnt want to direct link it via youtube, simply because it might give away some of the movie.

played some eagles yet again. still one of my favorite concert blu-rays.

too bad its always sold out. my blu-ray is in storage and need another copy.

Well this is going to be a blast when it get's released!!

Look at the covers that they do and with the Symphony!!

SOUNDGARDEN - Live From The Artists Den

81rw2ZhOEvL._SL1500_.jpg

Woo-hoo! Look what the amazon fairy brought for me today!

81QU95QHcYL._SL1500_.jpg

Thanks, Mr. Fairy! :laughing:

Woo-hoo! Look what the amazon fairy brought for me today!

81QU95QHcYL._SL1500_.jpg

Thanks, Mr. Fairy! :laughing:
Just started watching this, love it so far. AND OMG HOW DID I NOT KNOW STEVE MORSE WAS IN DEEP PURPLE!?!?! That's awesome. (I know him primarily through Flying Colors.)

I'm only a few tracks in but my favorite moment was a shot of one of the cello players sawing away and obviously singing along with the lyrics. :laughing:

Just started watching this, love it so far. AND OMG HOW DID I NOT KNOW STEVE MORSE WAS IN DEEP PURPLE!?!?! That's awesome. (I know him primarily through Flying Colors.)

I'm only a few tracks in but my favorite moment was a shot of one of the cello players sawing away and obviously singing along with the lyrics. :laughing:

In 1994, Morse joined the British hard rock group Deep Purple, replacing Ritchie Blackmore (though Joe Satriani replaced Blackmore for part of The Battle Rages On tour). Since then, Morse has played on six studio albums Purpendicular, Abandon, Bananas, Rapture of the Deep, Now What?!, and Infinite, as well as seven of its live albums.

Back