• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Concert Video are you listening to?

Oh wow, look what a little birdie just delivered to my doorstep! (Thanks @heeman!) Gonna watch this tonight...

thumbnail_rbdvd_grande.jpg

Oh wow, look what a little birdie just delivered to my doorstep! (Thanks @heeman!) Gonna watch this tonight...

thumbnail_rbdvd_grande.jpg

I hope that you enjoy it! I watched it last weekend and thought that you would enjoy it........... Let us know!

Ritchie is one of the greats!

I hope that you enjoy it! I watched it last weekend and thought that you would enjoy it........... Let us know!

Ritchie is one of the greats!
So I watched this last night - fortunately, before I checked the news :p - and I REALLY enjoyed it! Thanks so much. I actually had zero knowledge that Ritchie was one of the founders of Deep Purple. Or that he worked with Dio, wasn't at all familiar with Rainbow. I have one of his Blackmore's Night albums (Shadow of the Moon), which honestly I was kinda "meh" about but I'm going to give it another spin now that I know more.

I ordered a couple of earlier Deep Purple albums - In Rock and Machine Head - because of this (actually, while I was watching).

So I watched this last night - fortunately, before I checked the news :p - and I REALLY enjoyed it! Thanks so much. I actually had zero knowledge that Ritchie was one of the founders of Deep Purple. Or that he worked with Dio, wasn't at all familiar with Rainbow. I have one of his Blackmore's Night albums (Shadow of the Moon), which honestly I was kinda "meh" about but I'm going to give it another spin now that I know more.

I ordered a couple of earlier Deep Purple albums - In Rock and Machine Head - because of this (actually, while I was watching).

Great! Rainbow when through many different Genres and singers as shown in the blu ray. Bent Out Of Shape and Straight Between the Eyes show some of the mainstream hits!

Great! Rainbow when through many different Genres and singers as shown in the blu ray. Bent Out Of Shape and Straight Between the Eyes show some of the mainstream hits!

Ok, so this makes a great poll.

Best Rainbow singer?

Graham Bonnet
Joe Lynn Turner
Ronnie James Dio

Man, I am super torn by this one and go through phases where it is each one.

The Very Best of Rainbow does a great job of highlighting the masterful performances of all 3.

Ok, so this makes a great poll.

Best Rainbow singer?

Graham Bonnet
Joe Lynn Turner
Ronnie James Dio

Man, I am super torn by this one and go through phases where it is each one.

The Very Best of Rainbow does a great job of highlighting the masterful performances of all 3.

DIO................................................PERIOD!!!

BTW - You will love listening to In Rock and Machine Head with Headphones, the engineering/mix is fantastic!!

DIO................................................PERIOD!!!
Gotta agree on this one, at least based on the clips from the video. I don't know the other two well, but I've always been amazed with Dio's singing.

The Scorpions Get Your Sting and Blackout from you Tube.

Pretty decent quality for a youtube stream, great concert though, those guys are amazing. I have seen them either 2 or 3 times and I honestly cant remember which right now.

They are in my top 5 live artists. AMAZING shows.

The Scorpions Get Your Sting and Blackout from you Tube.

Pretty decent quality for a youtube stream, great concert though, those guys are amazing. I have seen them either 2 or 3 times and I honestly cant remember which right now.

They are in my top 5 live artists. AMAZING shows.

I will check them out! Was really into the Scorpions back in the early 90's.

This Zappa Concert was a Yahoo Live Nation Concert and the video and audio quality is fantastic, I will need to try it in the HT!!! My little JBL's are rocking it in the office though........

Yeah Baby!!!!

Back