• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

And speaking of time travel sci-fi ;) I also watched this over the weekend it was showing on Epix via Amazon. More of a cerebral slow grind time travel/character's sanity unraveling small budget film. But I thought it was entertaining kind of like a watered down Possessor vibe. Check it out if you are in the mood for some bleak (if not unfortunately very COVID timely) virus apocalypse sci-fi.

Last edited:
I think the best description of this movie would be what would happen if Christoper Nolan walked off the set of Tenet and they hired Paul Verhoeven (Starship Troopers/Showgirls) to step in and replace him. I still say I enjoyed the mindless sci-fi action especially at the end of a particularly long week but agree it was super long and pretty unoriginal.
similar observation.

at the end of the day its scifi, and not the best one out there. just eye candy but not even that pretty. storylines a bit weak, but different.

i enjoyed it. but i wont be doing it again.

on a great note, i had the chance to go to the movies today.

watched Fast 9.

not the best out there, but a bit more original than i thought it would be.
and then theres the flashbacks, which i enjoyed the most. yes, you will nod your head wondering a bit who's who, but afterwards just go with the flow.

there is a end credit scene.

damn dude, i had to go pee at the 1 hour mark. my bladder isnt as great as it used to be.

And speaking of time travel sci-fi ;) I also watched this over the weekend it was showing on Epix via Amazon. More of a cerebral slow grind time travel/character's sanity unraveling small budget film. But I thought it was entertaining kind of like a watered down Possessor vibe. Check it out if you are in the mood for some bleak (if not unfortunately very COVID timely) virus apocalypse sci-fi.

did you see 'archive' yet by chance? just curious if you have. if not its ok too.

We started watching The Irishman last night.

It just now ended.

the_irishman-jpg.1355514

King Arthur: The Leg0end of the Sword

Wasnt bad but made it almost all the way through the movie before I realized I had already seen it.

King Arthur: The Leg0end of the Sword

Wasnt bad but made it almost all the way through the movie before I realized I had already seen it.
im biased about this movie.

guy ritchie and his hooligans. plus the merlin in the movie looks like a girl brad pitt.

watched....

Small Crimes (netflix)

- this one had kingslayer again.
- this time, its a no go bro. the story is as sorry and as bad as the shirt he was wearing the entire movie. - tired, thin and dirty. kinda like some peoples taste in women.

- the only redeeming quality is the woman from Deadwood, molly parker i think. shes still hot.

The Queit place PART TWO! (paramount plus()

- i had to post that in caps because its funny to say its part two. it couldve been worse and they call it 'another' quiet place, or something like.... not so quiet place, or even a quieter place.

- SOLID. this movie was definitely a movie i wouldve loved to see in the theaters. but man, so much growth, maturity in this story compared to the original one. its a great movie right now available on Paramount plus if you didnt know or lived under IRAQ.

Frontreras (netflix)

- currently watching, but man, painful i need to finish it.

cant wait to see it. shes the lady from marvel, gamorras sister nebula or something. the bald headed cyberpunk girl.

also got lena headey. awesome cast, something i look forward to.

Frontreras. (netflix)

do not.

please, do not go.

Soul (disney plus)

- pretty good movie, still have to watch more of it.

Luca (disney?)

- this was fun too, i enjoyed it. not as much as the other movie i mentioned earlier, but a great movie.

- Silencio Bruno!!!

Holy crap this look scary and amazing (full trailer dropped today). And with District 10 in the works Neill Blomkamp will be rolling out some amazing stuff. Too bad his Aliens sequel got scrapped. Would have loved to see that.

Saw the new M. Night flick Old today in the theater. It was OK but not great IMO. If you saw the trailer you saw the movie IMO. Just not much there. I think I was just happy to be out in an actual movie theater although that may end soon with the virus variant and spiking we are seeing I may just stick with the home theater for a while.

Back