• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

Currently glued to the Olympics.
Me as well.
Rant;
I understand it's beach volleyball. I love me some T/A as much as the next guy,BUT, if I were a woman playing that sport I would say"Thanks, but I don't need a wedgy on every shot I make!!"

Me as well.
Rant;
I understand it's beach volleyball. I love me some T/A as much as the next guy,BUT, if I were a woman playing that sport I would say"Thanks, but I don't need a wedgy on every shot I make!!"
CBS News actually read on-air the IOC rules regarding WBV outfits, and they're very specific regarding the angle up from the crotch. I know from dealing with the IOC indirectly in '02, they are very self-entitled, selfish, old, white and male, so I don't know if we'll see a change or not.

CBS News actually read on-air the IOC rules regarding WBV outfits, and they're very specific regarding the angle up from the crotch. I know from dealing with the IOC indirectly in '02, they are very self-entitled, selfish, old, white and male, so I don't know if we'll see a change or not.

I'm 1,000,000% in agreement that bikinis and halters should not be required for women's sports. But I've read a few interviews from WBVB players saying that they prefer them to shorts or leggings for comfort and mobility reasons.
So I'm of the opinion that the regulations should offer women athletes a spectrum of options with the current women's "uniform" on one end and the men's on the other.

All that being said ... you can't eliminate the perv factor from women's sports. What are you going to do about women's gymnastics, track and field, or diving?

s-l640.jpg

We saw The Suicide Squad last Thursday evening. I liked it. It was much better than the theatrical release of the 2016 movie. I still think had the studio not meddled with the ‘16 movie, the potential was there to be better than this new one. Oh well. IDK what the formula is for these team-up movies to get away from these global threats and still be entertaining. That is usually one of my biggest complaints with this genre other than Batman. one of the reasons I enjoy solo Batman films, besides being my favorite fictional character, are the more street level aspects of the stories and action.

I believe they ladies have to sign contracts that they will wear those outfits in order to participate.

watched suicide squad. very entertaining. very gory. but a great james gunn movie. definitely see the guardians of the galaxy feel in the movie.

also watched jungle cruise, which i believe was more entertaining, still some stuff arent kid friendly, but a well done movie despite the reviews.

Rewatched District 9 in anticipation of (hopefully soon) District 10 follow up I have been reading about. D10 is still in writing stages apparently but excited to see what he comes up with. I'm a big fan and wish that Aliens sequel he was working on would have become a reality. Also rewatched Elysium and Chappie which are not quite as good as D9 IMO but still well done.

Streamed The Suicide Squad on HBOmax
The Guardians Of The Galaxy vibes were strong but that’s not a bad thing. Very entertaining.

I hope DC sticks with this approach, fun stand alone movies vs trying too hard to link multiple franchises into a huge cohesive story.

I'm uber confused. So the movie called Suicide Squad from 2016 starring Margot Robbie is a different movie from the movie called The Suicide Squad starring Margot Robbie from 2021?

I'm uber confused. So the movie called Suicide Squad from 2016 starring Margot Robbie is a different movie from the movie called The Suicide Squad starring Margot Robbie from 2021?

Yes
Its a much needed and well executed re-boot of the franchise.

if im not mistaken, its essentially still 'tying in' the old one to this one.

in a way, there are many suicide squads, kinda like how the x-men were, and not as exclusive like the fantastic four is.

Back