• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What netflix stream should I watch tonight?

get-the-gringo.jpg

i just finished this, and man, if this wasnt on netflix, i would totally buy it.

definitely a great movie to purchase, but since its streaming on netflix, its awesome.

i loved it.

i really did.

max payne in his retirement.

plus his jewish charms.

two thumbs up. :happy-smileygiantred:

MatthewB said:
Not a movie but the TV series "Flashpoint" is just some of the best damn action series ever broadcast. They have all four seasons on Netflix and ION television channel is broadcasting the newest season.
I'm hooked on this. Netflix has 5 seasons. This must have been a TV show in Canada. I'm on season 3 now.
Canada SRU (SWAT) action.

Just finished Daredevil. Holy shit, what an awesome show! What can't Agents of SHIELD be this good??

Can't wait for season 2 (March 18th).

^^ Daredevil, is incredible! And its also everything a Batman TV series could be on a channel like say.....HBO. Sadly, I'll probably never see anything like that in my lifetime.

Batman said:
^^ Daredevil, is incredible! And its also everything a Batman TV series could be on a channel like say.....HBO. Sadly, I'll probably never see anything like that in my lifetime.

That's the way those shows need to be. Batman, Punisher, etc. Those types of gritty heroes would make a great show. The Punisher is supposed to be in season 2 of DD. Vincent D' Onofrio (aka "Private Pyle" from Full Metal Jacket, for those who didn't know) plays the perfect Kingpin.

I still watch Agents of Shield. I know with it being on ABC, it can't be as dark as DD, but there's so much they could improve on. The acting is just so cruddy and wooden, effects are subpar. It seems like very little thought is put into the show all together.

While I wait for Season 2 of DD, I may give Arrow a shot. Been hearing it's pretty good. Gotham is another one. I think season one is on Netflix.

I'm a little late to be watching, but they started showing Stargate SG-1 on a station during lunchtime, and now I'm hooked. Found that I can stream it on Amazon, wish it was HD, but it still looks fairly decent. Some of the episodes can be pretty cheesy, but there are also quite a few good ones.

^--- I'm a big fan of the Stargate series.

I have always loved the movie, but since the series started on Showtime, I never got around to seeing it. I've been binge watching and I am now in the middle of season 3.

Back