• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What TV shows are you watching now?

According to my On Deck Queue, we are currently watching (in no particular order):
  • Star Trek: Discovery
  • The Orville, The Gifted
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Young Sheldon
  • Outlander
  • Designated Survivor
  • The Black List
  • Rick and Morty
  • Preacher
  • Ghosted
  • The Deuce
  • The Vietnam War (Ken Burns)
  • Star Wars: Rebels
  • Guardians of the Galaxy (animated)
  • Bull
  • Lethal Weapon
  • MacGyver

I finally got around to watching "Wolf Hall" from PBS Masterpiece Theater and the BBC. Having studied this era for years, I find the storytelling amazing yet still accurate on the important matters. The acting is great, as well. I am really enjoying this.

Wolf-Hall-TV-Tie-in.jpg

Ah nice, I see amazon prime has that - gonna check it out.

For something lighter, this is a netflix show I've seen a few episodes of. Pretty clever, decent acting - I like Ted Danson in this one.

watch-the-good-place-online.jpg

For something lighter, this is a netflix show I've seen a few episodes of. Pretty clever, decent acting - I like Ted Danson in this one.

watch-the-good-place-online.jpg

Well, not REALLY a Netflix show... season 2 started on NBC recently.

But I like it and look forward to your thoughts at the conclusion of season 1.

It's a good show Paul, and we even have a thread for it here, although I wouldn't look at it until you finish season 1.

It's a good show Paul, and we even have a thread for it here, although I wouldn't look at it until you finish season 1.
Oh wow, I completely forgot about that...

I watched an episode and a half of Salvation (CBS?) on my
Amazon Echo Show while I was doing stuff in the kitchen. Pretty good.
I'll be catching the rest as I am able.

I've been really enjoying The Durrells in Corfu. I like long form shows which flow slowly like a great novel.

Just started watching Ozark and so far I like it.

I thought I would be able to recognize more of the area it is shot in, and then we found out it is shot in Georgia (well, much of it is).

I admit, I've been into this one lately:

latest

Ok so you need to have a drink or two first to get the maximum humor :laughing: but it has its clever moments. Best quote yet: "I'm worried about Schmidt; he's a jew in the desert and I don't want him to wander."

I started watching the final season of Longmire on Netflix this morning.

I try not to binge shows I really like, prefer to spread them out to prolong the enjoyment, but it is going to be hard to not spend today watching this all the way thru.

Gen and I just finished watching the six parts of series one of The Loch (Lock Ness). Very typical British (Scottish) police crime mystery drama, laced with plot twists, false alleys, and about faces, using skilled actors you've seen before in other programs, to the backdrop of gorgeous scenery - all of which I mean to be complimentary. Up until the last half of the last episode I thought I had it all solved. There was one piece of the puzzle that I could never fit, and had, until then, tossed it aside as a red herring. Won't spoil it by saying more.

Lisa and I watched the pilot for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel last night and are really looking forward to the rest of the series becoming available on the 29th. It is really top-notch and her routine at the end is not to be missed. Strong Watch recommendation.

Back