• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What TV shows are you watching now?

I've been watching The Wire via HBO Now. Never daw it when it came out and am thru Sesaon 4, only one more to go.

Anyone else watch(ed) this?
Yes, watched it about 2 years after it ended. Easily 2nd best show to ever air on HBO (or anywhere for that matter).

Watching Godless right now on Netflix. Only 2 episodes in. I'm not ready to say wether I like it or not.

Been hitting a few of the Netflix Westerns and thought about Godless last night.

Watched another one, cant remember the name, had Trace Adkins in it as a stagecoach robbin dude. It was ok.

Anybody else watch any episodes of show Ghosted? It stars Craig Robinson and Adam Scott, both of Parks and Rec fame, and is about a former cop and a former professor who are hired by a group of paranormal investigators. I wasn't sure about it after watching the first couple of episodes, but after watching 5 or 6, the show is starting to grow on me. My biggest complaint though, is that I wished they would delve a little deeper into the paranormal details. The last episode had them investigating a portal to another dimension, but you never find out why there was a portal in the first place, or even really what the other dimension is. Don't know if the show has more than one season, but I'll keep watching until they cancel it.

I started watching the final season of Longmire on Netflix this morning.

I try not to binge shows I really like, prefer to spread them out to prolong the enjoyment, but it is going to be hard to not spend today watching this all the way thru.

I just started on the last season of Longmire, love this show.

I just started on the last season of Longmire, love this show.
Indeed, it's one of my favorites. Filmed at least in part right near where I grew up (Jemez mountains, Valles Caldera). I'm currently trying to decide whether to start watching it from the very beginning, all through the end, since it's been a few years since I started watching it...

Was there anything ever *not* filmed in NM? Even from the very first season, much of it was in the Jemez, e.g. Longmire's home cabin. Other filming from what I understand was in various parts of more eastern NM.

Really? According to wikipedia, "The story is set in northern Wyoming, but the series has been filmed in several locations in New Mexico, including Las Vegas, Santa Fe, Eagle Nest, and Red River.[18]" I recognize most of the scenery, including Walt's cabin and his office (which is off the market square in Santa Fe).

Well it's certainly possible it's mixed and just not documented there. Anyway, that's mostly irrelevant except to me personally... it's a great show regardless.

So I guess the original question is out of scope? I'm watching Louisville versus Purdue NCAA Mens Basketball. It's half time and an upset could be in the making.

So I guess the original question is out of scope? I'm watching Louisville versus Purdue NCAA Mens Basketball. It's half time and an upset could be in the making.

I’m convinced there’s no point in watching any more than the last five minutes of an NCAA basketball game - whatever happens before that has little influence on the outcome.

And since I know you’re all dying to hear about the shows I watch, it’s just live sports and Broken Skull Ranch at the moment...

Back