• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What TV shows are you watching now?

the underwear or the show?

kidding aside, is it really that good?

It hits just about every nerd button i have. A friend told me about it on a Tuesday and when I saw him a few days later on Friday, I had only one episode to go. I've even gone back and am re-watching the first season right now with the next ex-TKoP and still like it. And for reference, I would say going from best to least best would be Season 1, Season 3 and then Season 2.

Recovering from a cold I did not go to the gym this Morning and tired of all the "news" at 5:30 I was looking for something to watch. I have seen ads for this show and Hulu seems to be pushing it to me pretty hard so I watched the first episode of "The Masked Singer".

It was mildly entertaining but is not something I am likely to watch regularly.

Anyone else see this ?

Recovering from a cold I did not go to the gym this Morning and tired of all the "news" at 5:30 I was looking for something to watch. I have seen ads for this show and Hulu seems to be pushing it to me pretty hard so I watched the first episode of "The Masked Singer".

Anyone else see this ?

It's a guilty pleasure for me and my wife. There have been some pretty good performances this season and it's fun to try and guess...

Anyone else see this ?

i watched the finale at around 3am, putting our kid to sleep.

it surprised me how entertaining it was. i dont like the host as much, but after getting over it, i realized the potential of the show and amazed at what it can do for people.

side note, this was originally an asian thing, i believe korea and china had their versions with big names performing.

Wife and I binged watched the last 4 episodes of the Expanse last night. It was a decent season, but just wasn't the same as it was on Scy-Fy. I can't put my finger on it, but it was missing something.

Just finished watching The Punisher season 2 on Netflix.

I really enjoyed it, sad to see there will not be a season 3.

Just finished watching The Punisher season 2 on Netflix.

I really enjoyed it, sad to see there will not be a season 3.

i got to episode 2, and kinda got stuck on it. season one was amazing, but this one felt a bit short, dry to me.

sadly i moved on a bit to other shows.

I was looking for something to watch and came upon :The Outsiders" on Hulu. I think it was on some broadcast channel but don't know which one.

Not bad,

"The Farrells have lived by their own laws and traditions in rural Kentucky for more than 200 years, turning Shay Mountain into a peaceful homeland -- outside of society. Now, in the rugged, mysterious hills of modern-day Appalachia, there's a battle brewing between those trying to take the Farrells' land and key family members who vow to protect their home and defend their way of life, no matter the cost. "Outsiders" is created and written by award-winning playwright Peter Mattei, who executive produces alongside Peter Tolan ("Rescue Me," "Analyze This"), Paul Giamatti ("John Adams," "Sideways") and Michael Wimer (" 2012"). "

Vienna Blood on PBS A mystery series set in 1906 Vienna. One f the main characters is a student of Sigmund Freud

do you think CBS all access is doing what disney is with mando? release picard one episode at a time?

me want.

even if i am a voyager fan.

*begin roast*

REALLY enjoying this one:

after1.jpg

We finished binging our way through the entirely of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina last night, including the brand new season. Super fun show. We will definitely be down for Season 4 next year.

We finished binging our way through the entirely of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina last night, including the brand new season. Super fun show. We will definitely be down for Season 4 next year.

I've watched 4 episodes of the first season and it reminds me alot of the Buffy series which I was a big fan of, though not as good. something I will keep in the que and watch when there is nothing else.

Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector. Not sure what network it is on watched via Hulu. first episode was pretty good we will see if it stays that way.

Back