• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What TV shows are you watching now?

Just finished the The Tick: Season 1

Loved it!

Hopefully Amazon can keep it together for another season.

ACC Semi.. Duke/North Carolina. From Feast week to Champ week. Selection Sunday tomorrow, then set your brackets. I've said it before and I'll say it now NCAA Basketball, I love it.

I watched the Amazon mini series F1 Driver which chronicled McLaren-Honda’s efforts to build the 2017 car.

Not out on Netflix yet, but releases next week on the 23rd. I wouldn't say I was a die hard fan of Workaholics, but it had it's funny moments, so I'll probably check this out.

I just started my third re-watching of the amazingly hilarious absurd sitcom "The Green Wing" on Hulu. This is one of the funniest shows I can recall watching, funnier than the original UK version of "The Office", and something I find myself laughing so hard at moments I have to pause playback in fear of missing something. Sometimes it is a bit over the top silly, but it all fits together into one hell of a well-orchestrated humor-fest.

I just started my third re-watching of the amazingly hilarious absurd sitcom "The Green Wing" on Hulu. This is one of the funniest shows I can recall watching, funnier than the original UK version of "The Office", and something I find myself laughing so hard at moments I have to pause playback in fear of missing something. Sometimes it is a bit over the top silly, but it all fits together into one hell of a well-orchestrated humor-fest.

It is odd I tried to watch this on Hulu and all they have is a 27 second trailer, no episodes to watch.

I’ll let you know when I’m done.

So far it’s a really good show. Love Tony!

awesome. will try to find it on blu-ray if ever. appreciate it!

how about boardwalk? anyone seen that one?

i still have to start blacklist.

My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman - Netflix

Yesterday I watched the most-inspiring third episode - with guest Malala Yousafzai.

This series started with a bang (Barack Obama and George Clooney) and is only getting better. The combination of on-stage interview and out-in-the-world segments is a winner.

And while I was never a big fan of Letterman's interview style, I must admit that in these shows, where he has the time to get it right, he does. Just the right dose of humour (self-deprecating and otherwise).

Of course having such esteemed interview subjects certainly helps!

Jeff

Just finished The Frankenstein Chronicles. Great series, not sure how i missed it. Also dug mind hunter.

My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman - Netflix

Yesterday I watched the most-inspiring third episode - with guest Malala Yousafzai.

This series started with a bang (Barack Obama and George Clooney) and is only getting better. The combination of on-stage interview and out-in-the-world segments is a winner.

And while I was never a big fan of Letterman's interview style, I must admit that in these shows, where he has the time to get it right, he does. Just the right dose of humour (self-deprecating and otherwise).

Of course having such esteemed interview subjects certainly helps!

Jeff
Latest guest is Jay-Z.

I was particularly unimpressed with this episode - other than the scenes with Rick Rubin at Shangri La Studio, and watching Madison Ryann Ward laying down some tracks. My gosh she can sing! Very little info out there about her, but I managed to find this YouTube video from last year. Use your FF button to skip everything Jay-Z and get to her bits!

She's posted the song she recorded during Letterman's visit. Hope this link works.

Last edited by a moderator:
ca354d1c-83d6-4338-8d6a-9073788d6a1e.jpg

I originally hesitated, after watching Breaking Bad not too long ago, because I thought "what could they do with this minor character? This will be cheezy."

Well, I recant that opinion. The writing on this show is surprisingly good, and they've really made this character into something interesting. Good supporting characters too. I'm just starting season 3 now (on Netflix), enjoying it very much.

Back