• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What vocalist would you choose to be?

Babs

Queen "B"
If you had a choice to spread your wings and wail? Who would you like to emulate?

This is mine...

Lara_Fabian-Lara_Fabian.jpg

I luv being Barbi, always...but if I was able to sing well, and put it out there~I would luv to sing like Lara.

I've always liked Chris Cornell.

DUDE, you are onto something there for sure!!!

I may pick Chris Cornell too, especially after hearing his cover of Nothing Compares to You. I was always a fan, but DAYUM that guy killed that one.

Since you already picked him, I might pick Ritchie Kotzen or Mike Farris from the Screamin Cheetah Wheelies.

DUDE, you are onto something there for sure!!!

I may pick Chris Cornell too, especially after hearing his cover of Nothing Compares to You. I was always a fan, but DAYUM that guy killed that one.

Since you already picked him, I might pick Ritchie Kotzen or Mike Farris from the Screamin Cheetah Wheelies.
I like Kotzen, but haven't heard Farris. I also wouldn't mind being able to sing like Sir Paul McCartney.

Geddy Lee and Neil Young rolled up in one. Oh wait...that's what I sound like in the shower.

It depends. We talking about from purely a vocal stand point, a career, performers over all life? Please clarify.

It depends. We talking about from purely a vocal stand point, a career, performers over all life? Please clarify.

I guess a vocal stand point~a vocal ability that gives you the feeling of rising beyond your dreams.

I guess a vocal stand point~a vocal ability that gives you the feeling of rising beyond your dreams.
Shit Babs I'm just jealous of people who can talk! :)
Let's see....so many great choices already mentioned. I've always thought Lou Grahm and Paul Roger's had some of the best voices for Rock music. Also a major fan of Steve Perry's voice. Thinking i'll go with Stevey Perry.

Or, if my hope to sing like Bleu is too obscure, then I'd like to sing like Jeff Lynn from ELO:

Back