• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Who's watching American Idol and The Voice?

Got any favorites or predictions?

Are you as irritated as I am that Holly is still around? Lol

Holly has a great voice WHEN she sings in tune - which isn't often enough for my tastes.
I don't care for Skylar's voice, but she is a dynamite performer. A natural little firecracker!
I'm a blues fan, so I'm really into Elise's voice and, of course, Joshua. There is a lot of good talent left and they are all so diverse that it is hard to choose a "best"!

Elise is who I'm pulling for. :eusa-clap:

american-idol-elise-testone-performs.jpg

Me too, however, the 13 year old girls of America who spend an hour voting don't "get" her.
I'm thinking Phillip or Joshua have a good chance of winning.

No-L said:
...the 13 year old girls of America who spend an hour voting don't "get" her.
^ Reason #13 why I don't watch that show anymore. Reason #13.5 is because douchebags like this go on to win.

And since you got me on the subject, below is reason #2.

Capture_24.PNG

Zing said:
No-L said:
...the 13 year old girls of America who spend an hour voting don't "get" her.
^ Reason #13 why I don't watch that show anymore. Reason #13.5 is because douchebags like this go on to win.

And since you got me on the subject, below is reason #2.

Capture_24.PNG

Zing, you are the smartest man alive!!! Pia should have won her season and she should have honorarily won every subsequent season based solely on HOTNESS THAT NO ONE ELSE CAN COMPETE WITH!!!

Oh, GOOD LORD you two. GET OVER PIA!!!!!
Pretty girl. Could sing the HELL out of a ballad. NOT well rounded ('cept her bewbs) enough to win American Idol.

:violin:

The Voice is less apperance oriented, since the judges don't have view of the performer, and selection is based solely on talent. So, I nominate Christina Aguilera for the arrogant, 14 carat gold bitch award.

Rope

I've been watching both shows. I am of the opinion that the talent on American Idol is much more consistent and enjoyable. I DO have a couple of favorites on The Voice, but nobody that has made me think "I can't wait for them to release an album".

No-L said:
I've been watching both shows. I am of the opinion that the talent on American Idol is much more consistent and enjoyable. I DO have a couple of favorites on The Voice, but nobody that has made me think "I can't wait for them to release an album".
And that's why you won't like Jamar's performance or anyone else's. They're not so American Idol polished and "machine made" but rather "hand made" with an element of rawness and amateurness with imperfections that make them real and human.

Back