• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

Just curious, how do you guys define binge watching? How many episodes or hours do you watch in a row to binge watch?
For me I’d say watching 5-6 episodes or half of a show’s season or more in 1-2 days qualifies.

Just curious, how do you guys define binge watching? How many episodes or hours do you watch in a row to binge watch?

I categorize "binge watching" in two ways:
  1. Spending 3, or more, hours watching as much of a series as you can, like 4 or more episodes.
  2. Getting hooked on a specific show and every time I turn on my TV I watch more of that show until there is no more to watch.
They are two different things, but both relate to being addicted to just one show and not caring about anything else.

To me, binging can be watching a bunch of episodes all at once or watching an episode or two every day until caught up or finished.

Been watching movies on HBO that I would have never gone to the theater for, and this weekend was no exception. Watched Geostorm Saturday night, and it was just ok. It did almost seem like a propaganda film for climate change at times. Yesterday afternoon, I watched Self/Less with Ben Kingsley and Ryan Reynolds. Another movie that was just ok, but I did get wrapped up in it enough that I wanted to see it to the end. Surely didn't seem like a movie that either Ben or Ryan would do at this point in their careers.

Forgot to put this in recently, but watched the second season of The Tick. If you liked the first season, can't see how you wouldn't like this one. If you didn't like the first season, I can't see how you would like this one.

MV5BMTk5Nzc0Mzc5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzE5NzI1NzM@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot to put this in recently, but watched the second season of The Tick. If you liked the first season, can't see how you wouldn't like this one. If you didn't like the first season, I can see how you would like this one.

MV5BMTk5Nzc0Mzc5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzE5NzI1NzM@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
Wait, does @Flint know about this?!?!?

Struggled to sleep last night, so I did an all-night binge viewing of Season 2 of "Versailles." It has moments that are hard to stay on - like they are stretching an episode to last an hour when they only have 45 minutes of good content - but overall I really enjoy it.

775604.jpg

^^ How was it?
I really liked it. I won't get into the nuts and bolts of the movie but what it said made a lot of sense to me. But then I am a hockey fan, not a rabid, diehard fan ...but a fan none the less.

thought id key in a sidenote for hockey fans,

since san jose normally host some games a year, we get hockey teams to stay with us. working banquets shows the intricate needs these folks need, and quite frankly, some of them are more picky than others.

sliced tomatoes are not cut tomatoes. sliced goes through a slicer someone said....

anyways, they eat a LOT.

another quick sidenote, i didnt know this but most of them dont have their teeth, so they have em removed completely, and whenever they have something fly out, they have a dentist who has the dental map of each player, and sends them parts overnight, so he gets to wear them next game.

lastly, everytime they go out in public, it is specifically in there books that they show up in semi business attire. not often will you see them in a t-shirt and shorts, unless they lock themselves out. when going to the gym, they pack their stuff and end up dressing up and down despite being in a hotel depending on the team. most of the time, they work out at the rink instead to avoid this hassle.

thought id share a tidbit...

oh, wayne gretzky? not the nicest person. i know right? similar to hearing about reba mcentire, who isnt a peach in person.

MV5BYzRmNzY3MjctNWIxMy00NmNkLTg5MjgtODZiNjJiNDcyODdiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_UY268_CR9,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Stargate Origins: Catherine n Prime.

Rob have you checked it out?
I saw it was on there, but haven't checked it out yet. I've heard it's ok, although fans are eager for anything Stargate, so they will pretty much go for anything. Do they show them in the 10 minute clips like they were released, or are they all put together like a movie?

FYI, the guy that plays Katherine's father in this, was also Trip on whatever Star Trek Scott Bakula was captain, and he also played the wraith Michael that they tried to turn human.

I saw it was on there, but haven't checked it out yet. I've heard it's ok, although fans are eager for anything Stargate, so they will pretty much go for anything. Do they show them in the 10 minute clips like they were released, or are they all put together like a movie?

FYI, the guy that plays Katherine's father in this, was also Trip on whatever Star Trek Scott Bakula was captain, and he also played the wraith Michael that they tried to turn human.

It's one movie about 90 minutes long.

Back