• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

Towen7

Staff member
I watched it. It was interesting, another take on sort of anti-superhero types. Not the greatest ever, but worth watching. But it's one of those annoying time-travel stories where nothing that happens is final, ANYTHING can be undone.
My thoughts exactly. I lost interest somewhere around episode three but my wife enjoyed it so I’d just read or find other ways to pass the time while it was playing.

Flint

"Do you know who I am?"
Superstar
Oh nice! Just discovered that there's a new (3rd) season of Hap & Leonard on netflix. Great show.

Sooo.... I am dealing with a really bad sinus infection right now. I have taken a full dive into this show, and season 1 was outstanding. Season 2, which I am nearing the end of, is difficult. The characters are painfully stereotypical in their roles, and most of the drama is, well, forced and fake. However, some of the humorous situations have me laughing my ass off.

I like the lead characters immensely. I hope season 3 is more balanced and realistic.

PaulyT

Behind the Curtain
Staff member
Administrator
Superstar
Sooo.... I am dealing with a really bad sinus infection right now. I have taken a full dive into this show, and season 1 was outstanding. Season 2, which I am nearing the end of, is difficult. The characters are painfully stereotypical in their roles, and most of the drama is, well, forced and fake. However, some of the humorous situations have me laughing my ass off.

I like the lead characters immensely. I hope season 3 is more balanced and realistic.
I actually liked season 2 most of the three, personally, but I get what you're saying. I'm still trying to process season 3, but I think it's nearly as good.

Yes, I agree, the sort of unexpected moments of dry humor in this show are what makes it so great.

Huey

Famous
Finished watching the Expanse with the wife yesterday, surprised there isn't more love for this show. Since I didn't catch it on Scy-Fy the first time around, I'm not sure, but season 3 almost seemed to be a split season. First 6 episodes wrapped up the initial story line, and the rest of the season felt very different. I was surprised at the liberal use of the F word, starting with the second season, and a lot of f bombs in season 3.

I also watched the first episode of Ricky Gervais's new show on Netflix called After Life. Overall, it was fairly funny, although the humor tends to be more on the British side.